Page 84 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2409
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,814 Times in 3,482 Posts

Default Re: Post Draft advice-Fantasy Football

As long as Bowe doesn't put up 31 more than Jamaal tonight, I'm good. The real concern is the guy I want to lose for playoff hopes. He is down 4 with Wallace left to go and his opponent has Heath.
    Ass pennies

Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 599 Posts

If they play flowers on Wallace the whole night you may get your wish
    "I'd rather fight somebody else on the other team than one of my teammates," Waiters said after practice. "That's the way it is. That's the way I was brought up. I feel as though we say we're family, then we're a family and I'm going to look out for you to the best of my abilities. All the other stuff is foolishness." - Dion Waiters

Team Player
    Thanks

Really lucked out getting 75 points from Brees,Graham, & Broncos D because the remaining 6 players(Cruz,Forte,Decker,Bush,Leshoure & Kicker) got 19 points with half of those coming from my kicker.

Thanks

Yahoo being down sucked yesterday, I wonder what they plan to do?
    "I'd rather fight somebody else on the other team than one of my teammates," Waiters said after practice. "That's the way it is. That's the way I was brought up. I feel as though we say we're family, then we're a family and I'm going to look out for you to the best of my abilities. All the other stuff is foolishness." - Dion Waiters

Albuquerque. My house is the one with the pizza on the roof. Can't miss it.
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,678 Times in 1,436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    Jesus, who is on your team/his?
    I posted it like 5 posts up from your comment.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,711 Times in 795 Posts

Lost my first game. SMH. This dude is so happy at a 5-5 record because he beat me without Trent, Nelson, and DMC. Lost 90-100.

It's basketball time at the Q! -Bring back Joe Tait

Thanks
    Thanked 30,590 Times in 9,751 Posts

I am a combined 24-6 in my three leagues and leading all leagues in points scored by a pretty wide margin. I applied the RB, RB, WR, WR, QB formula in each league and it has worked for the third consecutive year.

My football teams tend to fall apart during the playoffs, so we'll see...
    I am also known as Liberace.

Taking up to 10 $10 bets LeBron does not return to Cleveland on his next contract. If you think he is, bet me $10.

Proceeds will go to a charity or cause that we agree upon.

BET SLOTS FULL- 6/28/2014

Bettors:
    DougHeil, shoes22, warddj86, jonzee330, bushwick_bill, gourimoko, MalTalm, pr26. Vindicate2, Warren G

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Oi For This Useful Post:

Albuquerque. My house is the one with the pizza on the roof. Can't miss it.
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,678 Times in 1,436 Posts

I scored 152 points in the standard scoring system for nfl.com. I think that might be a record. At least it is by far for this season in our league. I started out terrible but I am quickly moving up the ladder in my division. Only one game back from first.

Now a quick question: I'm starting Calvin and Cobb at WR, so who should I put in as my flex?

Stevie Johnson vs Mia
    James Jones vs Det
    Denarius Moore vs NO

This is a tough one. Stevie Johnson is the most popular name, James Jones has been on a role lately, and so had Denarius Moore who is playing a terrible NO D ("NO" pun intended). Denarius Moore is my gut feeling, but I'm not sure.

edit- Well, hitch in the plans. Now I need to drop one of them and pick up a RB because Fred Jackson is apparently out next week? Now I have to drop one of these good WR's which makes it more complicated.
    Last edited by Walter White; 11-13-2012 at 10:55 AM.

Thanks

Boom. Now I'm a half game out of the playoffs. My guys seem to be hitting their stride while the guy I'm chasing is falling apart. He's playing the worst team in our league this week so I'm not holding my breath. I'm facing one of the better teams in my league. I'm really confused as to how he has so many wins, his team isn't that good on paper. Peterson is on a bye for him and he only has one RB on his bench. That would be Vick Ballard. I think I can pull a win here, not confident that the guy I want to lose will lose.

If I don't make the playoffs it will be the first time in my fantasy football career. I'm usually like Schottenheimer, kick ass in the regular season and fall apart in the playoffs. Hoping this is different since I've been struggling.

Situational Stopper
    Thanks

The guy with Brees in my league has nothing at RB, but he is almost in the playoffs. Trade deadline is this week. My QBs are Freeman and Rivers. He's offering to trade me Brees and Fitz for either Ray Rice or AP. My other RBs are Trent, Leshoure and Mendenhall. RB can be used as a flex play in my league. My WRs are Cobb, Bryant and Torrey Smith. The thought of trading Rice or AP seems insane to me, but Brees is a huge upgrade. Thoughts?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cavsrook25 View Post
    The guy with Brees in my league has nothing at RB, but he is almost in the playoffs. Trade deadline is this week. My QBs are Freeman and Rivers. He's offering to trade me Brees and Fitz for either Ray Rice or AP. My other RBs are Trent, Leshoure and Mendenhall. RB can be used as a flex play in my league. My WRs are Cobb, Bryant and Torrey Smith. The thought of trading Rice or AP seems insane to me, but Brees is a huge upgrade. Thoughts?
    Scoring?
    Ass pennies

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shakalu M.D. For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Im not big on QB upgrades, keep your advantage of RB and sail into a ship

15. The Following User Says Thank You to FiveThous For This Useful Post:

Luke, I am your Father Bill Walton.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 700 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JK11 View Post
    I scored 152 points in the standard scoring system for nfl.com. I think that might be a record. At least it is by far for this season in our league. I started out terrible but I am quickly moving up the ladder in my division. Only one game back from first.

Now a quick question: I'm starting Calvin and Cobb at WR, so who should I put in as my flex?

Stevie Johnson vs Mia
    James Jones vs Det
    Denarius Moore vs NO

This is a tough one. Stevie Johnson is the most popular name, James Jones has been on a role lately, and so had Denarius Moore who is playing a terrible NO D ("NO" pun intended). Denarius Moore is my gut feeling, but I'm not sure.

edit- Well, hitch in the plans. Now I need to drop one of them and pick up a RB because Fred Jackson is apparently out next week? Now I have to drop one of these good WR's which makes it more complicated.
    start moore.. big play receivers are great in standard leagues
    Read this:
    As I've said before, I never repeat myself

Got something you want me to say? Post it here: http://realcavsfans.com/showthread.p...lton-Post-1000

Situational Stopper
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Shakalu View Post
    Scoring?
    4 pts per td pass, -1 per int, 1 point for 25 passing yards, 6 for rushing/receiving td, 1 for 10 rushing/receiving yards, 1 for 4 catches. I think that is standard yahoo, but with 1 per 4 catches.

Thanks

That's tricky then. I don't like Fitz when Skelton is starting, but it is looking like Kolb might be back after the bye. There's no telling how quickly he'll be able to get back in stride. Skelton doesn't go to Fitz nearly as often as he should.

If it was 6 points per TD I would think long and hard about that trade. Brees is the top QB in my league right now, but most of his points come from TDs. I still might have passed on this trade just because having 3 RBs like AP, Rice, and Trent is just lethal. It would be hard to give that up. I wouldn't even know which guy to give up. AP and Rice are both top 5 RBs.

Freeman has been hot since the bye, I don't think it's worth it.
    Ass pennies

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Shakalu M.D. For This Useful Post: