Page 90 of 161 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2409
    Thanks

Default Re: Post Draft advice-Fantasy Football

Quote Originally Posted by dano_24_26 View Post
    my leagues fucked up, we got one more week left. I think. But i should have clinched the 3 spot. Could lose on purpose or try to win to play with the matchup. Really want to take this one kid out that trade cheating the league.
    Got another week left in my league, as well. I set it up that way, though, seeing as how I felt it could have made the playoff picture a lot more interesting.. Which it has.

One win for me and I clinched a first round bye.

Thanks

yeah thats how we've always did it. Im gonna go for the win now that i see the picture. Guy in first is loaded and i dont want to play him until i have to

Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 569 Posts

I clinched the 3rd spot in my 10 team league, Currently am in 2nd at 8-5 in one of my 12 teamers and in a 4 way tie for 3rd at 7-6 in another 12 teamer league(last in points unfortunately) with next week to go.

We are having a bye week in the 10 team league so everyone is throwing in $10 to fight for the highest point total and $100 to the winner of that.
    "I'd rather fight somebody else on the other team than one of my teammates," Waiters said after practice. "That's the way it is. That's the way I was brought up. I feel as though we say we're family, then we're a family and I'm going to look out for you to the best of my abilities. All the other stuff is foolishness." - Dion Waiters

Thanks
    Thanked 8,524 Times in 3,394 Posts

Forgot to mention I'm the top seed in my second league, finished 10-3 and really only had two real losses. The third was one where I just forgot to set my lineup. Usually doesn't happen to me but it was a rough week.
    Ass pennies

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FiveThous View Post
    We are having a bye week in the 10 team league so everyone is throwing in $10 to fight for the highest point total and $100 to the winner of that.
    In my league I set the money to $60 bucks per owner. Nobody complains about it, so I thought about adding the idea of throwing in an extra $10 so the possibility of a team having the most points at year ends earns some more money back, same thing for a guy who gave up the least amount of points, things like that. I do like the idea you guys are doing here, though.

Little fantasy news: Jordy Nelson has been ruled out for the Packers-Lions game on Sunday night.

Thus, hurts my chances at acquiring that all important bye week. Looks like my week rest in the hands of Josh Gordon at receiver, next to A.J Green, of course.

Situational Stopper
    Thanks

I have a waiver question. Playoffs start next week, and someone just dropped Marcel Reece. The guy with McFadden is going to make the playoffs, and I'm going to make the playoffs. I hold the number one waiver spot. Should I use it to grab Reece so the McFadden cannot have him, or should I keep the number one spot? I would not use Reece even if McFadden goes down (Rice, Peterson, Richardson).

Team Player
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cavsrook25 View Post
    I have a waiver question. Playoffs start next week, and someone just dropped Marcel Reece. The guy with McFadden is going to make the playoffs, and I'm going to make the playoffs. I hold the number one waiver spot. Should I use it to grab Reece so the McFadden cannot have him, or should I keep the number one spot? I would not use Reece even if McFadden goes down (Rice, Peterson, Richardson).
    If there is a chance a player can be used against me in the playoffs I would block another owner. If you have a open roster space I say pick him up. Plus with Mcfadden getting hurt again he is a starter not many chances to pick-up a starting Rb off the waiver wire at this point in the season.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Witz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Trent Richardson.. Ridiculous.

I agree though, I'd just stash him so nobody else can get him. You can always drop him if you see another player you like.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CavsRules For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,396 Times in 963 Posts

You HAVE to be kidding me. I couldn't have any worse luck in fantasy football. I'm going against the worst player in our league who is 2-11 so this should have been a sure win for me which I really need to help stay in the playoffs. The only good player he has is Cam Newton who has 37 points!! But thats not the worst of it. He has the Seahawks defense which got him 41 freaking points!!! I'm losing 79 to 114, and I have Calvin, Cobb, and Texans D left. He has Pettigrew left. I don't know if I can over come the two biggest performances in the whole league point wise, and they happen to be on the same team, and against me. WTF.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,257 Times in 493 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FiveThous View Post
    I dont like Gore that much this year, think he loses the starting job to Hunter by midseason. Like Brown Thomas and Moore, Roddy white Im assuming? If the experts are right his targets will drop a bit but should still deliver decent numbers. Ive already said I dont care much for Hou and their passing attack seeing as how Foster and Tate are going to have 500-600 touches combined.

I think you miss the playoffs to be honest.
    Best regular season record and most points scored.

Thanks
    Thanked 28,835 Times in 9,214 Posts

Lost in two leagues today. Everyone but Trent shit the bed
    Taking up to 10 $10 bets LeBron does not return to Cleveland on his next contract. If you think he is, bet me $10.

Proceeds will go to a charity or cause that we agree upon.

Bettors:
    DougHeil, shoes22, warddj86, jonzee330, bushwick_bill, gourimoko

Thanks
    Thanked 1,010 Times in 313 Posts

Won my first round game today and now face a lower seed than I expected with an upset in the other quarter final. I like where I am sitting right now.

In another league, our 4 team playoff starts next week. I hope RGIII isn't out.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,524 Times in 3,394 Posts

Lost in one league, dominating in the one I care about. I am facing the top seed but his team just totally shit the bed. He's got 39 points with Andre and Gostkowski left.
    Ass pennies

Thanks
    Thanked 2,396 Times in 963 Posts

Its like you guys aren't amazed about how bad I get screwed. IS THIS NOT INSANE TO YOU PEOPLE?!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 569 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bushwick_bill View Post
    Best regular season record and most points scored.
    Nice work!
    "I'd rather fight somebody else on the other team than one of my teammates," Waiters said after practice. "That's the way it is. That's the way I was brought up. I feel as though we say we're family, then we're a family and I'm going to look out for you to the best of my abilities. All the other stuff is foolishness." - Dion Waiters