Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Anyone have any knowledge of downloading a torrent of the game and playing it on the PS3? What do I have to do to get it to work and all that?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 458 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mdog1 View Post
    I always camped, but not in a corner in a tower/building so I could snipe effectively. Every three or four games I used to grab an automatic, and run n' gun which was tons more fun than just camping with an auto.

Sitting in a corner waiting for people to walk in front of you with a shotgun is incredibly lame... If you're looking out a window to snipe people I understand it.
    Sniping in a building is different than just hiding in a corner or a small area waiting for somebody to come by. But another thing I dislike about this game is the sniper is overpowered. I see people use the sniper over a lot of guns that normally you don't see.

Comes to the point where it's starting to look like Halo. They already have the garbage stabbing where you fly ten feet across the map to stab somebody, so this is just another thing.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,851 Times in 666 Posts

Whenever I try to knife someone in this game I feel like an idiot because I either miss, or lunge somehow past them and they just turn around and shoot me. Anyone else suck at knifing people? (not the combat knife, knifing when you are wielding a gun)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,773 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CavsRules View Post
    Sniping in a building is different than just hiding in a corner or a small area waiting for somebody to come by. But another thing I dislike about this game is the sniper is overpowered. I see people use the sniper over a lot of guns that normally you don't see.

Comes to the point where it's starting to look like Halo. They already have the garbage stabbing where you fly ten feet across the map to stab somebody, so this is just another thing.
    Sounds like my type of game then lol. I actually used to get really pissed that when I shot somebody in the chest with a Sniper they didn't die. I used to scream a lot, and it happened at least three times a game. Nothing like getting an assist where you should have gotten a kill ffs.

The machine guns are usually the game breakingly over powered ones not the snipers, so that's an interesting change.

If the game would take away the aim assist then the snipers would be less overpowered due to the quick scoping option being severely reduced. Not going to happen though.

As for the knifing that is why I quit MP. Commando was the last straw for me, and i'll never play another COD MP, just like I will never play another Bethesda game (different topic).

Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CardiacCavs View Post
    Whenever I try to knife someone in this game I feel like an idiot because I either miss, or lunge somehow past them and they just turn around and shoot me. Anyone else suck at knifing people? (not the combat knife, knifing when you are wielding a gun)
    I definitely suck with the knife in this game.
    "I'd rather fight somebody else on the other team than one of my teammates," Waiters said after practice. "That's the way it is. That's the way I was brought up. I feel as though we say we're family, then we're a family and I'm going to look out for you to the best of my abilities. All the other stuff is foolishness." - Dion Waiters

Thanks
    Thanked 1,851 Times in 666 Posts

Sounds like my type of game then lol. I actually used to get really pissed that when I shot somebody in the chest with a Sniper they didn't die. I used to scream a lot, and it happened at least three times a game. Nothing like getting an assist where you should have gotten a kill ffs.

The machine guns are usually the game breakingly over powered ones not the snipers, so that's an interesting change.

If the game would take away the aim assist then the snipers would be less overpowered due to the quick scoping option being severely reduced. Not going to happen though.

As for the knifing that is why I quit MP. Commando was the last straw for me, and i'll never play another COD MP, just like I will never play another Bethesda game (different topic).

I'm curious, why never play another Bethesda game? I love the elder scrolls, and fallout.

Thanks

And that's a good thing that you die every time for trying to use the knife, it's for bad players.

Thanks

I scream a lot when I shoot people several times and they don't die, just stand there and shoot me once. Auto Aim has pissed me off repeatedly, in every single COD game I've played. I can't count how many times I would watch somebody kill me when they spray everywhere and auto aim locks on eventfully. It also hurts me when I'm shooting multiple people, the auto aim would go crazy and put me in the middle of the people, basically getting me killed.

Oh yeah, speaking of "quick scoping".. Its pathetic when I hear kids say to other people "You're not quick scoping" when they get a kill with a sniper. Then they attempt their lame "1v1 quick scoping" concept.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,566 Times in 1,608 Posts

Sniping/camping = the same thing. People get mad over the fact that people aren't playing the game like THEY want it to be played. People use different tactics.... it's a game. I don't understand how people get so persoanl over the mic with other players.
    Our economy's built on LeBron James.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicky For This Useful Post:

Gee-Mail in KG's Inbox BlueSeats626's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 429 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    Sniping/camping = the same thing. People get mad over the fact that people aren't playing the game like THEY want it to be played. People use different tactics.... it's a game. I don't understand how people get so persoanl over the mic with other players.
    I can't believe people get upset about other players actually being tactical in a game that simulates military fighting.
    llgauskas desire shall not fade and powder blue seats' bygones be bygones

- RandolphKeys

Thanks

Meh.

If somebody plays like a bitch, I speak my mind freely about it. I also don't expect anybody to think I'm ever serious over an xbox live mic. But, there are a lot of retards out there..

Thanks

I'm curious, why never play another Bethesda game? I love the elder scrolls, and fallout.
    I own a PS3. Bethesda's complete and udder disregard of the PS3 system's users has lead me to never buyinganother one of their games. Take months to release the same patches that the 360 started out with, 3 DLC for Skyrim on 360, and 0 on PS3.

Fallout 3 was the same thing for PS3 it was incredibly buggy, and it took months upon months for them to fix the game to a playable level.

Seriously all PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda imo. I know that's not realistic at all, but despite the fact that I do love the ES, and I thoroughly enjoyed Fallout 3 (haven't played NV) I will never purchase another game developed OR produced by Bethesda.

I don't need to throw away 70 dollars to buy a game like the ES that is beyond broken and buggy, and then to top it off I kept my copy to play the DLC, and never got it so now the game is basically worthless.

For the next ES if I breakdown, and want to play it I am going to buy it used so Bethesda doesn't see a penny of my money, however i'll likely be so far over the ES in 2-3 years when they make a new one that it won't matter.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 599 Posts

I own a PS3. Bethesda's complete and udder disregard of the PS3 system's users has lead me to never buyinganother one of their games. Take months to release the same patches that the 360 started out with, 3 DLC for Skyrim on 360, and 0 on PS3.

Fallout 3 was the same thing for PS3 it was incredibly buggy, and it took months upon months for them to fix the game to a playable level.

Seriously all PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda imo. I know that's not realistic at all, but despite the fact that I do love the ES, and I thoroughly enjoyed Fallout 3 (haven't played NV) I will never purchase another game developed OR produced by Bethesda.

I don't need to throw away 70 dollars to buy a game like the ES that is beyond broken and buggy, and then to top it off I kept my copy to play the DLC, and never got it so now the game is basically worthless.

For the next ES if I breakdown, and want to play it I am going to buy it used so Bethesda doesn't see a penny of my money, however i'll likely be so far over the ES in 2-3 years when they make a new one that it won't matter.
    Buy a 360?
    "I'd rather fight somebody else on the other team than one of my teammates," Waiters said after practice. "That's the way it is. That's the way I was brought up. I feel as though we say we're family, then we're a family and I'm going to look out for you to the best of my abilities. All the other stuff is foolishness." - Dion Waiters

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FiveThous View Post
    Buy a 360?
    I had one, and hated it. I bought it for one game (Fable 3), and I just really hated the controller despite using it to play about 10 hours of Fable.

I'm not one to get into the system wars because I think that's stupid, but anyone that says they won't buy an Xbox because they hate the controller I completely understand.

Besides that fact, why in the hell should I be forced to spend $300 bucks on a brand new system, plus money on a game. How about Bethesda buys me a 360, and then i'll buy there game, and until that happens i'm boycotting along with, I hope, a few thousand other PS3 owners.

Veteran 3D Poker Champion NumberTris Champion Shape and Color Champion Raining Day Champion Sneaky's Road Trip - Istanbul Champion Up Champion Code Breakers Champion JDeezy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,508 Times in 1,976 Posts

Xbox 360 controller > PS3 Controller

In fact all controllers > any playstation controller
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Simmons
    Phil Jackson ran the Triangle offense. Mike Brown runs the "If you cross midcourt with the ball, you get to keep it and shoot" offense.