Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 599 Posts

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II

They did nerf the smgs over the weekend
    "I'd rather fight somebody else on the other team than one of my teammates," Waiters said after practice. "That's the way it is. That's the way I was brought up. I feel as though we say we're family, then we're a family and I'm going to look out for you to the best of my abilities. All the other stuff is foolishness." - Dion Waiters

Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 Times in 1,089 Posts

Those sniper chumps hide in that one map that is half jungle and half warehouses... pisses me off.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DDJ7777 View Post
    Those sniper chumps hide in that one map that is half jungle and half warehouses... pisses me off.
    That map doesn't bother me too much with snipers. It's pretty easy to flank the snipers.

Played a round earlier and some jack ass was running around with a semi auto sniper rifle hip firing and getting 1 shot kills. I had no problem with the SMG's as I use the FAL, 556, or SMR with select fire at a distance and can kill smg rushers with ease, but some asshole running around hip firing a sniper rifle and getting 1 shot kills from mid range distance is ridiculous.

Thanks

Found a super easy way to level up quick, download the elite app and just look at the challenges that our closest to completing, picked up about 50k worth of challenges tonight alone.
    "I'd rather fight somebody else on the other team than one of my teammates," Waiters said after practice. "That's the way it is. That's the way I was brought up. I feel as though we say we're family, then we're a family and I'm going to look out for you to the best of my abilities. All the other stuff is foolishness." - Dion Waiters

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FiveThous For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 601 Posts

I do better with one shot guns like the FAL or SMR than I do with full auto weapons.

Thanks

I'm one of the rare gamers that has not really played COD, I'm a total noob. Was thinking about picking BO2 for the online. I'm usually pretty decent whatever game I pick up. What do you guys think, would I get owned constantly?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 Times in 705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cdt View Post
    Fuck Shotguns

How is it realistic to run around with an automatic shotgun in supposed warfare??? Dumb down the machine pistols too jesus christ they do this every game they make shotguns like sniper rifles and won't fix it until January it's driving me crazy.
    If you're playing a Call of Duty game looking for realism, you're doing it wrong

These games are as arcadey as it gets.
    Last edited by Biw; 12-12-2012 at 03:18 PM.
    "You drew a picture of my morning, but you couldn't make my day."
    -Naughty by Nature

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Biw For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 1,061 Posts

Well I am finally the highest rank possible in zombies. Got my double shotguns and blue eyes on now, all it took was relentless play, and 46,000 kills, multiple 40 round games (5 give or take), multiple 30 round games (20 give or take), and even more 20 round games. Also about 6,000 grenade kills, 10,000 headshots, and almost 70,000 Gibs.

I saw a guy that had 25k kills have the double shotguns, and I was pissed. Played a game with him and all he did was glitch in the power station, and then eventually he died and rage quit... So of course the round 28 that I made it to 4 player didn't count.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 1,061 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Biw View Post
    If you're playing a Call of Duty game looking for realism, you're doing it wrong

These games are as arcadey as it gets.
    Wait a minute what are you talking about? You mean people don't regularily survive being shot in the face a half a dozen times, and being knifed in the leg doesn't mean instant death? I might just have to re-evaluate my personal beliefs man.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdog1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

What size TVs are you guys playing on? I usually play on a 42" and this weekend Ive been playing on a 55", its ridiculous how much more difficult it is trying to focus on a screen that large.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 Times in 1,089 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 601 Posts

Trying to get the iron sights for the Ballista is not easy.

Thanks

Played against a guy running the KSG shotgun with a laser shot attachment and he beasted everyone. It was refreshing to get owned with a gun not commonly used. That being said, I love the FAL.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 Times in 1,143 Posts

The AN-94 or whatever it is is fucking nasty. Just started using it and I am very impressed.

Thanks

Im halfway done with the 2nd prestige of my scorpion and just 5 or 6 more blood thirstys to complete all the challenges for it (mp7 already fully unlocked). My favorite AR is probably the type 25, so smooth not much recoil just about to unlock the second set of challenges for that one. The remington is nice for the shotgun, havent used many others except when I pick em up.

I know they nerfed the lightning strike but I still think thats one of my favorite streaks in the game. What scorestreaks do you guys run?