Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 1,777 Posts

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Quote Originally Posted by FiveThous View Post
    Im halfway done with the 2nd prestige of my scorpion and just 5 or 6 more blood thirstys to complete all the challenges for it (mp7 already fully unlocked). My favorite AR is probably the type 25, so smooth not much recoil just about to unlock the second set of challenges for that one. The remington is nice for the shotgun, havent used many others except when I pick em up.

I know they nerfed the lightning strike but I still think thats one of my favorite streaks in the game. What scorestreaks do you guys run?
    I never go for those higher streaks, because it results in me camping a ton, and I don't really like to play the game that way. I played a ton over Double-XP weekend with Nuketown 24/7, and was running the UAV, Hunter Killer/Care Package, and Lightning Strike.

My K/D at the end of my first prestige was awful (1.02), so I reset it, and stand at 1.37 right now. I've been using the QBB LSW and Ballista, and love them both.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,494 Times in 602 Posts

UAV, Hunter Killer and Lightning Strike is what I use. K/D has gone down a little bit because of trying to get the iron sights for the Ballista but it stands at like a 1.33

Thanks
    Thanked 3,116 Times in 1,150 Posts

The sheer number of people that spray n' pray with sniper rifles on this game is shameful. If you do it, you are bad and you should feel bad.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marcus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Anyone on here play on ps3...if so please add me hughey0003...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,276 Times in 600 Posts

I hate playing with my clan, this is a stupid thing to complain about I know but I can never top 3 finish in games with them. I fly solo in demo for 2 hours on Friday and have 6 or 7 top 3 finishes, I had 3 before that in demo in the 4 days Ive played the game.
    "I'd rather fight somebody else on the other team than one of my teammates," Waiters said after practice. "That's the way it is. That's the way I was brought up. I feel as though we say we're family, then we're a family and I'm going to look out for you to the best of my abilities. All the other stuff is foolishness." - Dion Waiters

Thanks

I'd play with my friends, but most of them suck, so I usually fly solo.

The Christmas noobs are here, so the game hasn't been as fun lately, but besides the four year olds screaming and stuff, this game blows MW3 out of the water.

Thanks

Stark are you ps3 or 360?
    "I'd rather fight somebody else on the other team than one of my teammates," Waiters said after practice. "That's the way it is. That's the way I was brought up. I feel as though we say we're family, then we're a family and I'm going to look out for you to the best of my abilities. All the other stuff is foolishness." - Dion Waiters

Thanks

I'm on 360, but due to my pretty bad internet, I can only play a few times a week when I'm not at home.

Pretty complicated, so I'll leave it at that.

Thanks

Zombies fans: The Revolution DLC dropped for XBOX back on like January 28th, and will drop for PS3 and PC on February 28th.

The new Zombies map Die Rise is VERY nicely designed, and is much better than Green Run which was shipped with the game. My only gripe is that the DLC is pretty much fifteen bucks, but I got mine for free, so I'm not complaining.

Also included: Four multiplayer maps (they're solid, I like Grind and Hydro the most), the new Turned Zombie Gamemode (fun for a bit), and Call of Duty's first ever weapon DLC, the Peacekeeper.

But yeah. Die Rise is very good, and not a cakewalk. Best to play with some friends.

Thanks

Peacekeeper is a beast.

Takin' RCF to Poundtown 9 Ball Pool Challenge Champion BABUCO PONG 2 Champion Hidden 100 Lati Champion Boomeranger Champion SixPACK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,550 Times in 638 Posts

so wait, the reset resets your K/D too? I was wondering about that. Right now I am pretty happy with a 1.88 k/d almost at 3rd prestige.

If I reset, I could easily get a 2.5-3 k/d but don't really want to be one of those people. I kind of like the challenge to try and move it up to a legit 2.0

i have xbox and wouldnt mind running with good people whenever I am on, which isn't that much. I am constantly on the losing team, my team is always horrible.

ivionkey 92

EDIT: I got it as a stress reliever from work, so dont want little kids adding me, etc... (even though I know sometimes this game can be a real vein popper)
    Last edited by SixPACK; 02-15-2013 at 03:00 PM.
    -Pain is weakness leaving the body. . .

Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff. . .

Not a **** was given Man Called X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,510 Times in 2,389 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SixPACK View Post
    so wait, the reset resets your K/D too? I was wondering about that. Right now I am pretty happy with a 1.88 k/d almost at 3rd prestige.

If I reset, I could easily get a 2.5-3 k/d but don't really want to be one of those people. I kind of like the challenge to try and move it up to a legit 2.0

i have xbox and wouldnt mind running with good people whenever I am on, which isn't that much. I am constantly on the losing team, my team is always horrible.

ivionkey 92

EDIT: I got it as a stress reliever from work, so dont want little kids adding me, etc... (even though I know sometimes this game can be a real vein popper)
    It also resets all of your camos etc.
    Why am I not allowed to have a center?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Man Called X View Post
    It also resets all of your camos etc.
    Yup. Learned that the hard fucking way.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,116 Times in 1,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SixPACK View Post

ivionkey 92

Not worth it. It resets everything.

Also, Grind's spawns are laughably bad. The Peacekeeper was alright for the first week but I think they may have nerfed it along with the sniper rifles.

Thanks

I think the peacekeeper is trash