All Star
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,161 Times in 1,051 Posts

Default Re: Ohio State game thread

Damn you Gene Smith

^ kind of a big deal! cavsfan1985's Avatar
    Thanks

AP National Champship still in reach. Need USC to get their heads out of their ass next week. Need Bama to beat GA in sec champ, then lose to 1 loss Oregon in NC

Thanks

It pisses me off that all it took was Terrelle Pryor and co. getting free tattoos for Ohio State to be sitting in National Championship contention without the chance to participate. Honestly, SUCH bullshit. We would beat the fuck out of Notre Dame (and I don't even think Ohio State is that good this year). It would be the greatest thing to witness an Ohio State championship my senior year of college.

That said, I'm really drunk and am goingto go pass out now. See ya.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,780 Times in 4,197 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cavsfan1985 View Post
    AP National Champship still in reach. Need USC to get their heads out of their ass next week. Need Bama to beat GA in sec champ, then lose to 1 loss Oregon in NC
    1 loss Oregon might not make it. They need Stanford to lose next week to even get to play in their conference title game. Voters don't like to take a team that didn't win their own conference.

Honestly, the team that now has a shot to come out of nowhere is Florida State. Ahead of them are a bunch of SEC teams, and the voters will not take two teams from the SEC, a Kansas State team that just lost by 30, and an Oregon team that can't (most likely) win it's own conference. Florida State, meanwhile, gets to close up with Florida and their conference title game. If they win those two games and, obviously, Notre Dame loses next week, Florida State might go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MacPhisto View Post
    I still hold that Kevin Love is a cancer. This team will win 50 without him, it will win 45 with him.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,986 Times in 777 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Kinesis View Post
    The dude is a hack. Another loss away from "health issues have forced me to leave". THIS is that loss.

GOODBYE PRETTY BOY
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA
    This kid is an obvious troll at this point, and not in an endearing way. Why is he allowed to post here again?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,803 Times in 1,896 Posts

#Undefeated
    #APChamps

Awesome.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rob For This Useful Post:

Rising Star
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cavsfan1985 View Post
    If Bama beats GA then you are going to have a Bama, Florida NC game (if ND loses) otherwise it will be Bama, ND.

Even if OSU was bowl eligible they would be sitting 3rd in the BCS and the only way to change that is to have bama lose in the SEC title game and even then they still would get hopped by GA even if OSU was eligible for the big 10 title game.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,658 Times in 1,218 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 6,676 Times in 2,573 Posts

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Huber. For This Useful Post:

Hey!! Chris Broussard... Deezus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,663 Times in 2,046 Posts

Great season for the Buckeyes. Reminded me so much of 2002 in that I don't think they're "that good" but they somehow seem destined to pull out the close games. I do think they'd probably get killed in the NC if they made it though...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrie To The View Post
    Fuck this bowl ban
    Which was worse: The bowl ban or the ban bowl?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,803 Times in 1,896 Posts

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rob For This Useful Post:

Don't just stare at it.. A Squared's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,907 Times in 787 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BooyaCS View Post
    If Bama beats GA then you are going to have a Bama, Florida NC game (if ND loses) otherwise it will be Bama, ND.

Even if OSU was bowl eligible they would be sitting 3rd in the BCS and the only way to change that is to have bama lose in the SEC title game and even then they still would get hopped by GA even if OSU was eligible for the big 10 title game.
    Florida wont automatically get in. They still have to beat Florida State. If they do somehow beat FSU and Notre Dame loses today I will be pissed if they are playing the winner of Alabama/Georgia in the National Championship. But knowing those SEC nut huggers that vote in for the BCS rankings they will. I personally think Oregon deserves it over them if they win out. Alabama/Oregon will make for the best championship game. If anyone other than Oregon makes it then it will be a blowout win for Alabama.

Rising Star
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmhtfld View Post
    Florida wont automatically get in. They still have to beat Florida State. If they do somehow beat FSU and Notre Dame loses today I will be pissed if they are playing the winner of Alabama/Georgia in the National Championship. But knowing those SEC nut huggers that vote in for the BCS rankings they will. I personally think Oregon deserves it over them if they win out. Alabama/Oregon will make for the best championship game. If anyone other than Oregon makes it then it will be a blowout win for Alabama.
    Oregon has no shot to play for the NC as Stanford will probably play in the PAC-12 title game. If USC beats ND then it will probably Florida and the winner of the Georgia/Alabama SEC Title game.

Thanks

Listening to the Hoolingans (i know my mistake), and they were talking about its strange that Tressel got such a strong of a cheer, because its his fault that they cant play for the NC. I tried to call in to say this

1 championship 2 other apperances, BSC wins, ownage of UM, 100+ wins, how can you not cheer that, people act like we would have had a guarantee spot in the national championship game. I wouldve clapped until my hands cracked, and if you a buckeye fan you shouldve done the same

Made by Snow Princess

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RichRob12 For This Useful Post: