Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 902
  1. #736
    Cleveland Sports Homer DDJ7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Posts
    4,720
    Thanks
    6,310
    Thanked 2,909 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default Re: Around the NFL 2012-2013

    Cowboys fans... are you ready for Jon Gruden to be your next coach? They are talking on the radio down here about Jerry hiring all of Gruden's old Tampa Bay coaching staff around Jason Garrett. If Garrett doesn't get it done pretty quick, I wouldn't be surprised to see Gruden plugged right in with the rest of his coaches already in place.

  2. #737
    Rising Star pr26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,064
    Thanks
    4,321
    Thanked 2,758 Times in 727 Posts

    Default Re: Around the NFL 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by DDJ7777 View Post
    Cowboys fans... are you ready for Jon Gruden to be your next coach? They are talking on the radio down here about Jerry hiring all of Gruden's old Tampa Bay coaching staff around Jason Garrett. If Garrett doesn't get it done pretty quick, I wouldn't be surprised to see Gruden plugged right in with the rest of his coaches already in place.
    Old news, and Jerry has already dispelled the rumor.

    Jerry believes in Jason, but obviously Jerry isn't afraid to shake things up. No shake up is going to happen unless the Boys miss the playoffs again this year.

  3. #738
    Cleveland Sports Homer DDJ7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Posts
    4,720
    Thanks
    6,310
    Thanked 2,909 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default Re: Around the NFL 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by pr26 View Post
    Old news, and Jerry has already dispelled the rumor.

    Jerry believes in Jason, but obviously Jerry isn't afraid to shake things up. No shake up is going to happen unless the Boys miss the playoffs again this year.
    Jerry would have to squash the rumor. I am willing to bet he'll can Jason by midseason.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DDJ7777 For This Useful Post:


  5. #739
    Faith In Breesus melecoaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Curitiba, Brazil
    Posts
    2,741
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 474 Posts

    Default Re: Around the NFL 2012-2013

    What do you guys think about Rob Ryan? How was he in Cleveland?

    Saints signed him so I dont know what to think. Can't be worse than Spags anyway

  6. #740
    Team Player UDcleveland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,388
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 435 Posts

    Default Re: Around the NFL 2012-2013

    ESPN making the grammar policeman in me cringe with the headline:

    Peterson wouldn't trade Harvin "for nothing."

    I interpreted it as he wouldn't trade Harvin for a bargain price like a late round draft pick... but then realized ESPN just wanted to confuse me by highlighting Peterson's poor grasp of the English language. Brilliant headline writing.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to UDcleveland For This Useful Post:


  8. #741
    Rising Star Tlyons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,213
    Thanks
    3,975
    Thanked 1,106 Times in 505 Posts

    Default Re: Around the NFL 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by UDcleveland View Post
    ESPN making the grammar policeman in me cringe with the headline:

    Peterson wouldn't trade Harvin "for nothing."

    I interpreted it as he wouldn't trade Harvin for a bargain price like a late round draft pick... but then realized ESPN just wanted to confuse me by highlighting Peterson's poor grasp of the English language. Brilliant headline writing.

    I wouldn't read espn for nothin.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tlyons For This Useful Post:


  10. #742
    Joe Thomas Fan Club col63onel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    West Side 'burbs
    Posts
    4,633
    Thanks
    567
    Thanked 2,476 Times in 881 Posts

    Default Re: Around the NFL 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by melecoaze View Post
    What do you guys think about Rob Ryan? How was he in Cleveland?

    Saints signed him so I dont know what to think. Can't be worse than Spags anyway
    Solid, but as good as he thinks he is.
    The Wine and Gold Knight Rises


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to col63onel For This Useful Post:


  12. #743
    All Star Giambiwannabe7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,132
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 2,014 Times in 918 Posts

    Default Re: Around the NFL 2012-2013

    Rob Ryan is the most overrated DC in the NFL. Go look at the history of his D's. He's a lot of talk, but in the end, not much substance.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Giambiwannabe7 For This Useful Post:


  14. #744
    All Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Akron
    Posts
    3,758
    Thanks
    1,942
    Thanked 2,818 Times in 951 Posts

    Default Re: Around the NFL 2012-2013


    Browns QB wish list
    1) Blake Bortles
    2) Teddy Bridgewater
    3) Johnny Manziel
    4) Jimmy Garoppolo
    5) Derek Carr

  15. #745
    Joe Thomas Fan Club col63onel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    West Side 'burbs
    Posts
    4,633
    Thanks
    567
    Thanked 2,476 Times in 881 Posts

    Default Re: Around the NFL 2012-2013

    Somehow, Flacco's cap hit for next season is about 7mil

    http://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/201...ors-for-ravens

    They are still going to be about 10 mil under the cap after Ray Lewis and Mat Birk retire. Kruger is gone, but at the very least they will keep Ellerbe.

    Sigh. C'mon Steeler's implosion.....
    The Wine and Gold Knight Rises


  16. #746
    Cleveland Browns HOF LT Qasim Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    309
    Thanks
    282
    Thanked 249 Times in 93 Posts

    Default Re: Around the NFL 2012-2013

    Remember though that the Ravens need cap room to sign their draft picks.

    Also, Flacco's cap number sky-rockets within the next year or so. Thus, the Ravens may have only delayed a cap crisis.

    Still, a great deal to get Flacco locked up.

  17. #747
    Hall of Farmer
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    13,635
    Thanks
    921
    Thanked 7,160 Times in 2,541 Posts

    Default Re: Around the NFL 2012-2013


  18. #748
    All Star Triplethreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    3,472
    Thanks
    1,177
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 763 Posts

    Default Re: Around the NFL 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Chardon View Post
    The perfect onside kick.

    Let's go get this chick.

  19. #749
    Cleveland Cavaliers Fan Phills14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chardon, OH
    Posts
    5,126
    Thanks
    2,939
    Thanked 4,592 Times in 1,674 Posts

    Default Re: Around the NFL 2012-2013

    That kick was awesome. She had a few others just like this. They said she was dealing with some kind of injury.

  20. #750
    Joe Thomas Fan Club col63onel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    West Side 'burbs
    Posts
    4,633
    Thanks
    567
    Thanked 2,476 Times in 881 Posts

    Default Re: Around the NFL 2012-2013

    We all know Rex Ryan digs chicks with nice feet
    The Wine and Gold Knight Rises


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •