Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,871 Times in 537 Posts

Default Re: RCF Fantasy Hoops Vets League 2012-13

I'm open to shake things up on my team.........

Thanks
    Thanked 1,025 Times in 405 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Keys is a juggernaut...absolutely unstoppable. Everyone else is playing for 2nd place.
    Personally I'm shooting for the 4th place consolation round.
    "Finesse was never my better side," the bruising center admitted. "All my basketball life, like iI like to say, my basketball is not really nice for watching, but it is really effective."- Nikola Pekovic

"Got my first ever technical last night and lost $2000...makes me angry when i realize thats 2000 mcchickens or 4000 jack in the box tacos"- Jeremy Lin

Thanks
    Thanked 6,423 Times in 2,482 Posts

You know your team sucks when MWP is your second best player in the actual season rankings.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Huber. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,025 Times in 405 Posts

Arrow Re: RCF Fantasy Hoops Vets League 2012-13

So...waiver wire pickup of the year?

Who...I mean, is there *any* case to be made for anyone other than Larry Sanders?? That guy came out of nowhere to lead the league in blocks, plus @#&!ing my #7 pick Sammy D in the process. I want to congratulate Max, but think it might have been pure blind luck...

Admittedly Pompous Randolphkeys's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,516 Times in 4,821 Posts

Keys is a juggernaut...absolutely unstoppable. Everyone else is playing for 2nd place.
    Now that I have three guys injured, I can officially call your approval a kiss of death. You might as well have said, "I have a bad feeling about Keys."
    “It's hard for winners to do comedy. Comedy is inherently subversive. We represent the underdog as comedy usually speaks for the lower classes. We attack the winners.” ~Harold Ramis

Thanks
    Thanked 24,004 Times in 3,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Randolphkeys View Post
    Now that I have three guys injured, I can officially call your approval a kiss of death. You might as well have said, "I have a bad feeling about Keys."
    You are up 13-1. It's not even fair anymore to the rest of us. I'm of the opinion that we should break your team up. At the least you should have to bench 3 players a night.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Maximus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kypus View Post
    I want to congratulate Max, but think it might have been pure blind luck...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maximus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Oh great, I'm playing Keys!

Admittedly Pompous Randolphkeys's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,516 Times in 4,821 Posts

Oh great, I'm playing Keys!

We all know that your suggestion for mandatory benching and your week against me weren't coincidental. This is a screwy week though... anything can happen in a three day span.
    “It's hard for winners to do comedy. Comedy is inherently subversive. We represent the underdog as comedy usually speaks for the lower classes. We attack the winners.” ~Harold Ramis

Team Player Ovum Defender Champion Bubble Lanes Champion Mouse Blocks Champion halloween beatdown Champion Weave Champion Crazy Penguin Champion Redbeard's Treasure Champion Pirate Bubble Champion supergoat52's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Randolphkeys View Post
    We all know that your suggestion for mandatory benching and your week against me weren't coincidental. This is a screwy week though... anything can happen in a three day span.
    The one other league I am in this year is on ESPN and they combine this week and next week into one "super week" of sorts. Seems to make more sense. It's almost going to feel dirty stealing a couple cats from Kyp tonight with such low numbers... almost...

The second of his name. theSTEREO.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 Times in 1,509 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supergoat52 View Post
    The one other league I am in this year is on ESPN and they combine this week and next week into one "super week" of sorts. Seems to make more sense. It's almost going to feel dirty stealing a couple cats from Kyp tonight with such low numbers... almost...
    I was all jazzed that I was gonna take CCF for a ride this week since I've got Durant, Perkins, and Griffin all playing tonight to finish out the week, and then I see I'm already leading basically all the categories that would've helped me in.

Hope Durant learns a way to convince the nba to assign him negative turnovers....

Team Player Ovum Defender Champion Bubble Lanes Champion Mouse Blocks Champion halloween beatdown Champion Weave Champion Crazy Penguin Champion Redbeard's Treasure Champion Pirate Bubble Champion supergoat52's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theSTEREO. View Post
    I was all jazzed that I was gonna take CCF for a ride this week since I've got Durant, Perkins, and Griffin all playing tonight to finish out the week, and then I see I'm already leading basically all the categories that would've helped me in.

Hope Durant learns a way to convince the nba to assign him negative turnovers....
    Turnunders?

And yeah i noticed that odd situation. I say either play them all or none. Playing none can net you half a cat if he plays Jamison and he gets a turnover, as he shouldn't catch you in anything else. Playing all 3 definitely loses you half a cat, but you should catch him in reb at least, and possibly steals so its still a net benefit. Durant should prevent you from losing any %'s.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to supergoat52 For This Useful Post:

The second of his name. theSTEREO.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 Times in 1,509 Posts

Turnunders?

And yeah i noticed that odd situation. I say either play them all or none. Playing none can net you half a cat if he plays Jamison and he gets a turnover, as he shouldn't catch you in anything else. Playing all 3 definitely loses you half a cat, but you should catch him in reb at least, and possibly steals so its still a net benefit. Durant should prevent you from losing any %'s.
    Been running those exact same scenarios in my head all day. We will see before game time

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theSTEREO. View Post

ass

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ChicagoCavFan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Turnunders?

ass

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChicagoCavFan For This Useful Post: