Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 263
  1. #136
    Veteran ChicagoCavFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Grayslake, IL
    Posts
    6,662
    Thanks
    3,188
    Thanked 1,871 Times in 537 Posts

    Default Re: RCF Fantasy Hoops Vets League 2012-13

    I'm open to shake things up on my team.........

  2. #137
    The Duke Kypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canton, OH
    Posts
    5,754
    Thanks
    2,417
    Thanked 1,025 Times in 405 Posts

    Default Re: RCF Fantasy Hoops Vets League 2012-13

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Keys is a juggernaut...absolutely unstoppable. Everyone else is playing for 2nd place.
    Personally I'm shooting for the 4th place consolation round.
    "Finesse was never my better side," the bruising center admitted. "All my basketball life, like iI like to say, my basketball is not really nice for watching, but it is really effective."- Nikola Pekovic

    "Got my first ever technical last night and lost $2000...makes me angry when i realize thats 2000 mcchickens or 4000 jack in the box tacos"- Jeremy Lin

  3. #138
    Adrninistrator Huber.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,760
    Thanks
    2,152
    Thanked 6,423 Times in 2,482 Posts

    Default Re: RCF Fantasy Hoops Vets League 2012-13

    You know your team sucks when MWP is your second best player in the actual season rankings.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Huber. For This Useful Post:


  5. #139
    The Duke Kypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canton, OH
    Posts
    5,754
    Thanks
    2,417
    Thanked 1,025 Times in 405 Posts

    Arrow Re: RCF Fantasy Hoops Vets League 2012-13

    So...waiver wire pickup of the year?



    Who...I mean, is there *any* case to be made for anyone other than Larry Sanders?? That guy came out of nowhere to lead the league in blocks, plus @#&!ing my #7 pick Sammy D in the process. I want to congratulate Max, but think it might have been pure blind luck...

  6. #140
    Admittedly Pompous Randolphkeys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    13,903
    Thanks
    10,155
    Thanked 19,516 Times in 4,821 Posts

    Default Re: RCF Fantasy Hoops Vets League 2012-13

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Keys is a juggernaut...absolutely unstoppable. Everyone else is playing for 2nd place.
    Now that I have three guys injured, I can officially call your approval a kiss of death. You might as well have said, "I have a bad feeling about Keys."
    “It's hard for winners to do comedy. Comedy is inherently subversive. We represent the underdog as comedy usually speaks for the lower classes. We attack the winners.” ~Harold Ramis

  7. #141
    BANNED Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Mentor
    Posts
    16,902
    Thanks
    5,245
    Thanked 24,004 Times in 3,855 Posts

    Default Re: RCF Fantasy Hoops Vets League 2012-13

    Quote Originally Posted by Randolphkeys View Post
    Now that I have three guys injured, I can officially call your approval a kiss of death. You might as well have said, "I have a bad feeling about Keys."
    You are up 13-1. It's not even fair anymore to the rest of us. I'm of the opinion that we should break your team up. At the least you should have to bench 3 players a night.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Maximus For This Useful Post:


  9. #142
    BANNED Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Mentor
    Posts
    16,902
    Thanks
    5,245
    Thanked 24,004 Times in 3,855 Posts

    Default Re: RCF Fantasy Hoops Vets League 2012-13

    Quote Originally Posted by Kypus View Post
    I want to congratulate Max, but think it might have been pure blind luck...

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maximus For This Useful Post:


  11. #143
    BANNED Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Mentor
    Posts
    16,902
    Thanks
    5,245
    Thanked 24,004 Times in 3,855 Posts

    Default Re: RCF Fantasy Hoops Vets League 2012-13

    Oh great, I'm playing Keys!


  12. #144
    Admittedly Pompous Randolphkeys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    13,903
    Thanks
    10,155
    Thanked 19,516 Times in 4,821 Posts

    Default Re: RCF Fantasy Hoops Vets League 2012-13

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Oh great, I'm playing Keys!

    We all know that your suggestion for mandatory benching and your week against me weren't coincidental. This is a screwy week though... anything can happen in a three day span.
    “It's hard for winners to do comedy. Comedy is inherently subversive. We represent the underdog as comedy usually speaks for the lower classes. We attack the winners.” ~Harold Ramis

  13. #145
    Team Player Ovum Defender Champion Bubble Lanes Champion Mouse Blocks Champion halloween beatdown Champion Weave Champion Crazy Penguin Champion Redbeard's Treasure Champion Pirate Bubble Champion supergoat52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    590
    Thanks
    715
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 236 Posts

    Default Re: RCF Fantasy Hoops Vets League 2012-13

    Quote Originally Posted by Randolphkeys View Post
    We all know that your suggestion for mandatory benching and your week against me weren't coincidental. This is a screwy week though... anything can happen in a three day span.
    The one other league I am in this year is on ESPN and they combine this week and next week into one "super week" of sorts. Seems to make more sense. It's almost going to feel dirty stealing a couple cats from Kyp tonight with such low numbers... almost...

  14. #146
    The second of his name. theSTEREO.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,185
    Thanks
    4,575
    Thanked 6,469 Times in 1,509 Posts

    Default Re: RCF Fantasy Hoops Vets League 2012-13

    Quote Originally Posted by supergoat52 View Post
    The one other league I am in this year is on ESPN and they combine this week and next week into one "super week" of sorts. Seems to make more sense. It's almost going to feel dirty stealing a couple cats from Kyp tonight with such low numbers... almost...
    I was all jazzed that I was gonna take CCF for a ride this week since I've got Durant, Perkins, and Griffin all playing tonight to finish out the week, and then I see I'm already leading basically all the categories that would've helped me in.

    Hope Durant learns a way to convince the nba to assign him negative turnovers....

  15. #147
    Team Player Ovum Defender Champion Bubble Lanes Champion Mouse Blocks Champion halloween beatdown Champion Weave Champion Crazy Penguin Champion Redbeard's Treasure Champion Pirate Bubble Champion supergoat52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    590
    Thanks
    715
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 236 Posts

    Default Re: RCF Fantasy Hoops Vets League 2012-13

    Quote Originally Posted by theSTEREO. View Post
    I was all jazzed that I was gonna take CCF for a ride this week since I've got Durant, Perkins, and Griffin all playing tonight to finish out the week, and then I see I'm already leading basically all the categories that would've helped me in.

    Hope Durant learns a way to convince the nba to assign him negative turnovers....
    Turnunders?

    And yeah i noticed that odd situation. I say either play them all or none. Playing none can net you half a cat if he plays Jamison and he gets a turnover, as he shouldn't catch you in anything else. Playing all 3 definitely loses you half a cat, but you should catch him in reb at least, and possibly steals so its still a net benefit. Durant should prevent you from losing any %'s.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to supergoat52 For This Useful Post:


  17. #148
    The second of his name. theSTEREO.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,185
    Thanks
    4,575
    Thanked 6,469 Times in 1,509 Posts

    Default Re: RCF Fantasy Hoops Vets League 2012-13

    Quote Originally Posted by supergoat52 View Post
    Turnunders?

    And yeah i noticed that odd situation. I say either play them all or none. Playing none can net you half a cat if he plays Jamison and he gets a turnover, as he shouldn't catch you in anything else. Playing all 3 definitely loses you half a cat, but you should catch him in reb at least, and possibly steals so its still a net benefit. Durant should prevent you from losing any %'s.
    Been running those exact same scenarios in my head all day. We will see before game time

  18. #149
    Veteran ChicagoCavFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Grayslake, IL
    Posts
    6,662
    Thanks
    3,188
    Thanked 1,871 Times in 537 Posts

    Default Re: RCF Fantasy Hoops Vets League 2012-13

    Quote Originally Posted by theSTEREO. View Post
    I was all jazzed that I was gonna take CCF for a ride this week since I've got Durant, Perkins, and Griffin all playing tonight to finish out the week, and then I see I'm already leading basically all the categories that would've helped me in.

    Hope Durant learns a way to convince the nba to assign him negative turnovers....
    ass

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to ChicagoCavFan For This Useful Post:


  20. #150
    Veteran ChicagoCavFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Grayslake, IL
    Posts
    6,662
    Thanks
    3,188
    Thanked 1,871 Times in 537 Posts

    Default Re: RCF Fantasy Hoops Vets League 2012-13

    Quote Originally Posted by supergoat52 View Post
    Turnunders?

    And yeah i noticed that odd situation. I say either play them all or none. Playing none can net you half a cat if he plays Jamison and he gets a turnover, as he shouldn't catch you in anything else. Playing all 3 definitely loses you half a cat, but you should catch him in reb at least, and possibly steals so its still a net benefit. Durant should prevent you from losing any %'s.
    ass

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChicagoCavFan For This Useful Post:


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •