Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Moving to Paris, to shoot some heroin and fuck with the stars
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,470 Times in 597 Posts

Default Game.#16: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Atlanta Hawks - Friday, Nov. 30th 7:30 P.M ET

Guys, I'm really sorry the thread blows, earlier I mentioned my lap top stopped turning on earlier this week and I've been running around all morning/day. The computer at my parents house is incredibly slow and unresponsive so loading stuff has been awful and it's driving me insane. Again, please forgive.

Cleveland Cavaliers

@
    Atlanta Hawks

Philips Arena - Atlanta, GA

Atlanta Hawks Head Coach: Larry Drew

Cleveland Cavaliers Head Coach: Byron Scott

Hawks Lineup
    G Jeff Teague
    G Devin Harris
    F DeShawn Stevenson
    F Josh Smith
    C Al Horford

Cavaliers Lineup
    G Jeremy Pargo
    G Dion Waiters
    F Alonzo Gee
    F Tristan Thompson
    C Anderson Varejao
    Last edited by MGMT; 11-30-2012 at 05:47 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MGMT For This Useful Post:

Private eyes, Watchin You Tornicade IED's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,715 Times in 2,075 Posts

Default Re: Game.#16: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Atlanta Hawks - Friday, Nov. 30th 7:30 P.M ET

Atlanta-
    Record: 9-4, 2nd in NBA Southeast Division (Schedule and Results)
    Coach: Larry Drew (9-4)

PTS/G: 95.1 (20th of 30) ▪ Opp PTS/G: 92.0 (4th of 30)
    SRS: 2.59 (9th of 30) ▪ Pace: 92.7 (11th of 30)
    Off Rtg: 101.8 (23rd of 30) ▪ Def Rtg: 98.5 (1st of 30)
    Expected W-L: 8-5 (9th of 30)

Cleveland

Record: 3-12, 5th in NBA Central Division (Schedule and Results)
    Coach: Byron Scott (3-12)
    PTS/G: 94.5 (24th of 30) ▪ Opp PTS/G: 100.2 (23rd of 30)
    SRS: -5.36 (27th of 30) ▪ Pace: 92.8 (9th of 30)
    Off Rtg: 101.8 (24th of 30) ▪ Def Rtg: 107.9 (27th of 30)
    Expected W-L: 5-10 (28th of 30)

Rested Cavs going against the top rated defense in the league. will be an interesting matchup both teams like to push the ball.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 474 Posts

Default Re: Game.#16: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Atlanta Hawks - Friday, Nov. 30th 7:30 P.M ET

Will this game be national televised in the US? ESPN will broadcast this game here in Brazil, too bad Kyrie isn't playing to get some international recognition

Thanks
    Thanked 1,191 Times in 525 Posts

Random ATL Booty

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainman For This Useful Post:

Cemented in the rotation Dillinger's Avatar
    Thanks

Atlanta Hawks: Korver out, Harris to start vs. Cavs

12:47 pm November 30, 2012, by Chris Vivlamore

Kyle Korver, who is suffering from back spasms, will not play tonight against the Cavaliers. The guard did not participate in the team shootaround Friday morning but was at Philips Arena. Coach Larry Drew confirmed he will be the inactive player following the workout. Korver missed Tuesday’s practice and left Wednesday’s game against the Bobcats in the third quarter with the injury. The Hawks don’t play again until Wednesday affording Korver plenty of rest.

In Korver’s place, Devin Harris will start at the shooting guard position. Look for the Hawks to play even more up-tempo with essentially two point guards on the court to start the game.

The rest of the starting lineup will be DeShawn Stevenson at small forward, Josh Smith at power forward and Al Horford at center.

Guard Anthony Morrow, who suffered a quad contusion in Thursday’s practice, participated in the shootaround. Drew said a decision on Morrow’s status will be made before the game however it seems likely he will play.

Without Korver, rookie guard John Jenkins could see playing time. Drew would not commit to such a move but said it was possible, especially if Morrow can not play, depending on matchups.

http://blogs.ajc.com/hawks/2012/11/3...start-vs-cavs/

"Paul Allen has mistaken me for this dickhead Marcus Halberstram. It seems logical because Marcus also works at P&P and in fact does the same exact thing I do and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Marcus and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut."[/CENTER]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,550 Times in 745 Posts

I almost thought they were talking about Lucious Harris for a second.
    *Hot Topics*RCF FAQDonate to RCF!

RCF All-Time Rank : rep #38 posts #34

Thanks
    Thanked 2,754 Times in 1,026 Posts

Can't have pics of the Hawks cheerleaders without this gem from Horford's little brother:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to howler1313 For This Useful Post:

Cemented in the rotation Dillinger's Avatar
    Thanks

Fuck the tank...

Let's get a win tonight.

"Paul Allen has mistaken me for this dickhead Marcus Halberstram. It seems logical because Marcus also works at P&P and in fact does the same exact thing I do and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Marcus and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut."[/CENTER]

Thanks

Dion goes for 30!! Let's go Cavs.

Situational Stopper
    Thanks

Can someone please post a link to the game that has the cavs announcers? I really like their commentary but its always hard to find what link they're on...

Veteran
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,681 Times in 3,233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CavsFan_23 View Post
    Can someone please post a link to the game that has the cavs announcers? I really like their commentary but its always hard to find what link they're on...
    Probably hard to find because League Pass always shows the game with the home feed.

Situational Stopper
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Brickman View Post
    Probably hard to find because League Pass always shows the game with the home feed.
    Ohh Ard. Thanks for telling me.

Thanks

Good putback by Tris.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,212 Times in 1,681 Posts

Dion sitting early with 2 fouls. Fantastic.

Veteran
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,681 Times in 3,233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CavsFan_23 View Post
    Ohh Ard. Thanks for telling me.
    Yeah so unless someone in Ohio who gets FSO is streaming it, you're out of luck.

I know how you feel though. Living in Charlotte League Pass is my only option to watch Cavs games unless they're playing here, and if they're playing here I'm at the game. Most announcers are such homers that it's really obnoxious watching them. There are some good crews, but it's such a crapshoot I'd rather just have the Cavs' homers every game. Hopefully League Pass will realize that sometime in the next few years and provide both streams.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack Brickman For This Useful Post: