Camp Invitee
    Thanks

Default When should I go to the Q?

I'm deciding if I should go to Cleveland over Christmas break to see my first Cavs game at the Q. I really want to go, but Im not sure if I should wait until next year when they are better and winning more games or should just go this year and enjoy it no matter their record. What do you think I should do? The game I would probably be going to is against Atlanta.

Veteran 3D Poker Champion NumberTris Champion Shape and Color Champion Raining Day Champion Sneaky's Road Trip - Istanbul Champion Up Champion Code Breakers Champion JDeezy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,504 Times in 1,974 Posts

Default Re: When should I go to the Q?

Go now, and go later. Enjoy seeing the stars on the court, hope for a competitive match, and drink some beer.

I get great seats though, plus I know people that work at the Q so I always show up early and have a good time... I'd rather watch at home than in the nosebleeds. Myself- I go for the experience moreso than the chance of the Cavs wining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Simmons
    Phil Jackson ran the Triangle offense. Mike Brown runs the "If you cross midcourt with the ball, you get to keep it and shoot" offense.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Theophylaktikos View Post
    Go now, and go later. Enjoy seeing the stars on the court, hope for a competitive match, and drink some beer.

I get great seats though, plus I know people that work at the Q so I always show up early and have a good time... I'd rather watch at home than in the nosebleeds. Myself- I go for the experience moreso than the chance of the Cavs wining.
    If you get me two good seats to the Atlanta game, I'll let you spend an hour alone with Jiggoi, doing whatever you want with him.

Veteran 3D Poker Champion NumberTris Champion Shape and Color Champion Raining Day Champion Sneaky's Road Trip - Istanbul Champion Up Champion Code Breakers Champion JDeezy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,504 Times in 1,974 Posts

They're right behind the Cavs bench...

You tie Jigo up in the trunk and give me the keys to your car when you get there.. You can drive my car home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Simmons
    Phil Jackson ran the Triangle offense. Mike Brown runs the "If you cross midcourt with the ball, you get to keep it and shoot" offense.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,786 Times in 1,885 Posts

Both. I've gone to a Cavs game over Christmas break the last 4 or so years. And I'm going again this year, coincidentally the Atlanta game.

It's worth it, you can get really good seats for good prices on flash seats.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Theophylaktikos View Post

Get me 2 good seats and I'll one-up bcort -- I'll let you spend 2 hours with me.