Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,285 Times in 1,774 Posts

Default Re: Game 19: Chicago Bulls @ Cleveland Cavaliers | December 5th, 2012 | 8:00 PM

We kept it within ten without Kyrie and Dion (yes, I know they didn't have Rose or Rip); with Deng playing 42 minutes, Noah 44, and Belinelli 40.

The most anybody on the Cavs played tonight was Andy with 36.

Hell. Came out better than I thought it would. I was expecting a 30+ loss.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stark For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,409 Times in 1,757 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jlegg21 View Post
    This is not a good basketball team, but man do they fight their asses off. They just battle and scratch and claw. That has to be a reflection on the coach at least a little bit right?
    It's a reflection on Varejao.
    As well as our bench players trying to prove they have talent.
    From our coach's comments and demeanor, he doesn't care all that much whether we win or lose the game for some reason.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,333 Times in 503 Posts

Default Re: Game 19: Chicago Bulls @ Cleveland Cavaliers | December 5th, 2012 | 8:00 PM

Quote Originally Posted by shoes22 View Post
    It's a reflection on Varejao.
    As well as our bench players trying to prove they have talent.
    From our coach's comments and demeanor, he doesn't care all that much whether we win or lose the game for some reason.
    Yeah, I'm sure the demeanor Byron Scott feeds the media and fans is the exact same as the one he carries when he coaches his players in the locker room and on the practice floor. We're not gonna give the coach any credit for his players giving effort? Really?

I respect Anderson Varejao a ton, but this is getting ridiculous. What's next?

Irving, Waiters and Zeller are really improving! Must be Varejao coaching em up when Scott's not looking.
    Samardo Samuels has lost 40lbs in 2 weeks! Must be that new diet Varejao shared with him.
    Someone from Cleveland won the fucking lottery! Must have been that Varejao jersey he was wearing.

This is EXACTLY, and I mean EXACTLY like what happened with Peyton Hillis, and before you knew it, this city got his ordinary, bum ass planted on the Madden cover. I'm glad this fan base doesnt get too carried away with their idol worship. Unreal.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,653 Times in 2,570 Posts

So game threads only go 4 pages deep now? I'm going to start throwing up complete garbage for game threads to spite everyone.

Season Ticket Holder 3 Ball...GOT IT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3 Ball...GOT IT View Post
    Hamilton destroyed us earlier in the season, but luckily for the Cavs he won't play. Either way, one of their wings always seem to destroy us.

I also am always prepared for Marco Bellinelli to destroy us like he has in the past. He has a higher ppg against the Cavs than every other team in the league except for Indiana. And that's with just scoring 8 against us last time.
    Only a complete beast can predict that from a guy getting 5 ppg going into tonight.
    AYEEEEEEE
    ANTHONY BENNETT > TRISTAN THOMPSON

Thanks
    Thanked 1,619 Times in 519 Posts

Thibs better get some recognition for COY, got these scrubs playing super hard out there.. one of those coaches that gets everything out of his players. In the same note, Byron's had our super scrubs playing pretty hard out there.. we suck, but our team has actually shown up to play since Kyrie went down and now Dion, we just lack the talent.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numbers Guy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3 Ball...GOT IT View Post
    Only a complete beast can predict that from a guy getting 5 ppg going into tonight.
    Seems Bellinelli always goes off against us.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,889 Times in 678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Huber View Post
    So game threads only go 4 pages deep now? I'm going to start throwing up complete garbage for game threads to spite everyone.
    this wasnt even a game without KI, DW, Rose and Rip..even with those guys we probably would have gotten blown out again, what were you expecting? all the other game threads are much longer, you just got the short end of the stick unfortunately. I do thank you for setting up a sweet thread though, major props, seriously

Guardian of the Cavaliers Green Lantern's Avatar
    Thanks

Not a great game..not enough firepower to deal with them.
    Need injured guys to get healthy.