Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Rising Star
    Thanks

Default Re: Game 23 | Cavs @ Pacers | December 12, 2012 | 7:00PM

What is the target number of wins this year? 21?

Rising Star
    Thanks

They should refund 1/82 of a league pass subscription for having to watch that game. That was not professional basketball. Why is Irving usually out of shape. Does he not use the elliptical when he is sitting out with an injury?

Moving to Paris, to shoot some heroin and fuck with the stars
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 Times in 590 Posts

You know, I wouldn't give a shit about this if it were consistent throughout the year, but last night made this hard to swallow, if that makes sense.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MGMT For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by catfish View Post
    They should refund 1/82 of a league pass subscription for having to watch that game. That was not professional basketball. Why is Irving usually out of shape. Does he not use the elliptical when he is sitting out with an injury?
    They said he did running drills the entire time he was out. He was SUPPOSED to be in good shape.

Did Scott tell him to drive the tank tonight? I just don't understand how you give 0 fucks. One shot that was funny was him yawning on the bench...

Thanks

Kyrie should look into triathlons in the offseason.

Moving to Paris, to shoot some heroin and fuck with the stars
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 Times in 590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thelorn View Post
    Kyrie should look into triathlons in the offseason.
    He would probably break a nail during cycling and be out 4-6 weeks
    Last edited by MGMT; 12-12-2012 at 10:07 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,972 Times in 1,430 Posts

The tank's back on schedule just as planned!
    "For the Tank God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Tank Son, Antawn Jamison, and whosoever believes in Him, will not perish, but have everlasting high draft picks." - Tank 3:16

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PosterTime View Post
    They said he did running drills the entire time he was out. He was SUPPOSED to be in good shape.

Did Scott tell him to drive the tank tonight? I just don't understand how you give 0 fucks. One shot that was funny was him yawning on the bench...
    Scott ran 20 minutes of Donald Sloan to one minute of jeremy Pargo, and played both Luke Walton and Samardo Samuels significant minutes. niether Sloan, Walton, nor Samuels saw a full minute against the Lakers. So if you want to know how Scott is driving the tank, you dont really need to look too close at Kyrie.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit - Aristotle as quoted by Shaq..

Situational Stopper sunnysideof216's Avatar
    Thanks

Jesus Christ it's like some of you don't realize our TEAM STILL SUCKS.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnysideof216 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,466 Times in 877 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysideof216 View Post
    Jesus Christ it's like some of you don't realize our TEAM STILL SUCKS.
    Easily the best post i've seen all day.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdog1 For This Useful Post:

Team Player
    Thanks

That loss is on the schedule. We were playing very well in the first half, and just looked tired in the second.
    I really don't like back-to-backs.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,814 Times in 1,625 Posts

I was a huge Byron Scott supporter for a while, but now I'm kind of starting to see why people aren't as keen on him.

He plays some of the worst lineups I've ever seen. I can't think of too many instances where having Daniel Gibson/Tristan Thompson as your main scoring threat works out very well.

The most managerial experience I have is on NBA2K, which of course, means nothing, but I at least try to have two starters out there at all times, while running the other three bench players.

Irving-Gibson-Walton-Thompson-Zeller
    Pargo-Waiters-Casspi-Samuels-Varejao
    Sloan-Miles-Gee-Thompson-Zeller

Those three lineups look WAY better than that sideshow of Sloan-Gibson-Walton-Samuels-Zeller that we saw out there tonight.

Mix it up a bit. Christ.

/rant

Thanks
    Thanked 4,505 Times in 1,185 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SRStark20 View Post
    I was a huge Byron Scott supporter for a while, but now I'm kind of starting to see why people aren't as keen on him.

He plays some of the worst lineups I've ever seen. I can't think of too many instances where having Daniel Gibson/Tristan Thompson as your main scoring threat works out very well.

The most managerial experience I have is on NBA2K, which of course, means nothing, but I at least try to have two starters out there at all times, while running the other three bench players.

Those three lineups look WAY better than that sideshow of Sloan-Gibson-Walton-Samuels-Zeller that we saw out there tonight.

Mix it up a bit. Christ.

/rant
    1. Casspi was out tonight so throw that out of the window. 2. Pargo looked awful in his limited minutes vs. LAL last night, so Byron went with Sloan tonight and I bet he goes Pargo on Friday. 3. You can't play your starters 40+ minutes on the second night of a back to back with the 2nd game being on the road. 4. Have you seen who is on the bench? Any coach would have trouble rotating the fodder on the bench, even Phill Jackson and Red. The fact that we are in so many games with this shit group is testament to Byron. I bet when Waiters comes back the rotation goes like this: Irving, Waiters, Gee, TT, Andy - sub in Zeller for TT with 6-4 minutes left in the 1st. Start of 2nd: Pargo/Sloan, Boobie, CJ, Tristan, Zeller - sub in starters around 7 minutes and spell TT with Samardo or Jones. Rinse and repeat in the 2nd half, but keep Zeller or TT on the floor. Settle down, this is not a coaching fault, this is a lack of talent fault.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,466 Times in 877 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SRStark20 View Post

Mix it up a bit. Christ.

/rant
    Would you rather Byron throw out

Sloan/Boobie/Omri/SamSam/Zeller?

Because that right there is one hell of a tanking line up that he could employ, but it would be too obvious, and Stern might fine him for damaging the NBA's best interests.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdog1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,814 Times in 1,625 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BimboColesHair View Post
    1. Casspi was out tonight so throw that out of the window. 2. Pargo looked awful in his limited minutes vs. LAL last night, so Byron went with Sloan tonight and I bet he goes Pargo on Friday. 3. You can't play your starters 40+ minutes on the second night of a back to back with the 2nd game being on the road. 4. Have you seen who is on the bench? Any coach would have trouble rotating the fodder on the bench, even Phill Jackson and Red. The fact that we are in so many games with this shit group is testament to Byron. I bet when Waiters comes back the rotation goes like this: Irving, Waiters, Gee, TT, Andy - sub in Zeller for TT with 6-4 minutes left in the 1st. Start of 2nd: Pargo/Sloan, Boobie, CJ, Tristan, Zeller - sub in starters around 7 minutes and spell TT with Samardo or Jones. Rinse and repeat in the 2nd half, but keep Zeller or TT on the floor. Settle down, this is not a coaching fault, this is a lack of talent fault.
    I just meant in general. I know that Waiters and Casspi were out tonight.

I'm probably just getting frustrated, and am gonna look back on that post and feel like a dumbass. Just so disappointing beating the Lakers and then getting our ass handed to us by an average team who didn't have their best player.