Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Rookie
    Thanks

Default Re: Game 23 | Cavs @ Pacers | December 12, 2012 | 7:00PM

Quote Originally Posted by SRStark20 View Post
    I just meant in general. I know that Waiters and Casspi were out tonight.

I'm probably just getting frustrated, and am gonna look back on that post and feel like a dumbass. Just so disappointing beating the Lakers and then getting our ass handed to us by an average team who didn't have their best player.

Lakers didn't have Nash or Gasol though.

Anyways we are a young,inexperienced,and still not very good team. We are going to have games where we look really bad , especially when Kyrie has an off night.. Be thankful we haven't had one of those 30-40 point losses yet.

I have multiple sauces BimboColesHair's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,428 Times in 1,436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SRStark20 View Post
    I just meant in general. I know that Waiters and Casspi were out tonight.

I'm probably just getting frustrated, and am gonna look back on that post and feel like a dumbass. Just so disappointing beating the Lakers and then getting our ass handed to us by an average team who didn't have their best player.
    2nd youngest team in the league missing our 2nd best scorer and creator. Take the good with the bad cause we are gonna be world beaters one night and the Cleveland Rockers the next, that's just how young and inexperienced teams are.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BimboColesHair For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,340 Times in 2,351 Posts

CJ has been pretty consistent offensively for the last 9 games. He still isnt playing much on the defense end but he seems to be adjusting and Scott seems to have figured out how to use him somewhat effectively. then again he is just the type of player who can turn around and shout 20% his next nine games.

Boobie just has no chemistry with this team period.

Omri has been playing well. in fact if he had played like this last year he would of never lost the starters role imo

Pargo needs to relax coming off the bench. then maybe he can be a useful rotation piece.

Sloan isnt going to get too many more chances

Zeller needs to be more consistent defensively

Samuels - you just dont know which version of Samuels is going to show up.

Jones - wait and see

Walton- 1 the amount of times Walton has looked like a legitimate NBA third string guy

Overall the 2nd unit played with some cohesion and energy smething the starting unit as a group failed to do tonight and something we arent used to.

tonight the starters sucked. yet people ar epointing at sub rotations and back up lineups. thats not what last the game. the starters didnt show up to play the second half so Scott didnt play the,

thas not tanking its just proper coaching. Scott ept the guys out there who were putting out the most effort. thats what good coaches do on a developing team.
    Last edited by Homer Safari; 12-13-2012 at 12:11 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,718 Times in 1,868 Posts

My personal opinion is I don't care if we tank the entire season, as long as we find a way to beat the elite teams like the Heat, Thunder, etc...

Birthing All-Stars Free Agency God's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,629 Times in 1,567 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tornicade View Post
    CJ has been pretty consistent offensively for the last 9 games. He still isnt playing much on the defense end but he seems to be adjusting and Scott seems to have figured out how to use him somewhat effectively. then again he is just the type of player who can turn around and shout 20% his next nine games.

Boobie just has no chemistry with this team period.

Omri has been playing well. in fact if he had played like this last year he would of never lost the starters role imo

Pargo needs to relax coming off the bench. then maybe he can be a useful rotation piece.

Sloan isnt going to get too many more chances

Zeller needs to be more consistent defensively

Samuels - you just dont know which version of Samuels is going to show up.

Jones - wait and see

Walton- 1 the amount of times Walton has looked like a legitimate NBA third string guy

Overall the 2nd unit played with some cohesion and energy smething the starting unit as a group failed to do tonight and something we arent used to.

tonight the starters sucked. yet people ar epointing at sub rotations and back up lineups. thats not what last the game. the starters didnt show up to play the second half so Scott didnt play the,

thas not tanking its just proper coaching. Scott ept the guys out there who were putting out the most effort. thats what good coaches do on a developing team.
    Where are the excessive charts? You're losing it. Get your shit together.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,340 Times in 2,351 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RMsDanielGibson View Post
    Where are the excessive charts? You're losing it. Get your shit together.
    blah you dont chart on game thread.

Guardian of the Cavaliers Green Lantern's Avatar
    Thanks

I really wasn't expecting a win ,and it seemed the longer the game wore on the lack of talent reared it's ugly mug.
    Thast it..lack of talent.
    Need a SF in the worse way.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,675 Times in 2,234 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
    I really wasn't expecting a win ,and it seemed the longer the game wore on the lack of talent reared it's ugly mug.
    Thast it..lack of talent.
    Need a SF in the worse way.
    Thats the problem, we already have 2 sf in the worse way. We need a sf in the best way.