Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 112

Thread: Libor Scandal

  1. #76
    Hall of Farmer Chardon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    13,808
    Thanks
    921
    Thanked 7,335 Times in 2,606 Posts

    Default Re: Libor Scandal

    BigMar is having a meltdown in here. So far we know:

    -Fat
    -Lazy
    -Smokes too much
    -Has a bench in his shower
    -Spends all his time on the internet
    -Conspiracy nut


    Yep, typical pothead. We don't need more of those.

    I still think BigMar is being held captive by KONY 2012, while LINDOR watches and does nothing. This is a plea for help.

  2. #77
    Catch the wave Yanni Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Gimpsuit
    Posts
    10,917
    Thanks
    4,122
    Thanked 8,756 Times in 3,473 Posts

    Default Re: Libor Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Chardon View Post
    BigMar is having a meltdown in here. So far we know:

    -Fat
    -Lazy
    -Smokes too much
    -Has a bench in his shower
    -Spends all his time on the internet
    -Conspiracy nut


    Yep, typical pothead. We don't need more of those.

    I still think BigMar is being held captive by KONY 2012, while LINDOR watches and does nothing. This is a plea for help.
    If he works with Lindor that explains both the bench and the fat.
    Ass pennies

  3. #78
    Rising Star pr26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,165
    Thanks
    4,912
    Thanked 2,984 Times in 775 Posts

    Default Re: Libor Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Chardon View Post
    BigMar is having a meltdown in here. So far we know:

    -Fat
    -Lazy
    -Smokes too much
    -Has a bench in his shower
    -Spends all his time on the internet
    -Conspiracy nut


    Yep, typical pothead. We don't need more of those.

    I still think BigMar is being held captive by KONY 2012, while LINDOR watches and does nothing. This is a plea for help.
    I think it's a little mean to call him out personally and say he's fat and lazy. As a chubby lazy man, I will stand up against that.

    And honestly, this behavior is not pot head behavior. It's like "something has recently happened in my life and I'm giving meth a try" type behavior. I've honestly seen this kind of transformation in people who have been close to me in the past.

    I hope he figures it out because I like Mar....well, sane Mar at least.

  4. #79
    Dearly Beloved Purple Vein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Carlos Loozers
    Posts
    7,114
    Thanks
    8,135
    Thanked 6,612 Times in 2,549 Posts

    Default Re: Libor Scandal

    Chardon, I love your pothead stereotypes, but most of them just aren't true.

    It's like saying anyone who went to Kent State is an idiot. I'm sure there is someone there that's intelligent. Please go find that person

    And oh yeah, BigMar is fucking nuts. It's seems like he's changed in the recent past as well as I don't remember him being nuts

  5. #80
    Hall of Farmer Chardon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    13,808
    Thanks
    921
    Thanked 7,335 Times in 2,606 Posts

    Default Re: Libor Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by pr26 View Post
    I think it's a little mean to call him out personally and say he's fat and lazy. As a chubby lazy man, I will stand up against that.

    And honestly, this behavior is not pot head behavior. It's like "something has recently happened in my life and I'm giving meth a try" type behavior. I've honestly seen this kind of transformation in people who have been close to me in the past.

    I hope he figures it out because I like Mar....well, sane Mar at least.
    We can't sugar coat things to people anymore because In the words of Dr.Phil "You'll probably eat that too". If you get upset because you got called fat and lazy over an internet message board, then you have bigger things to tackle.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaCavsFan1 View Post
    Chardon, I love your pothead stereotypes, but most of them just aren't true.

    It's like saying anyone who went to Kent State is an idiot. I'm sure there is someone there that's intelligent. Please go find that person

    And oh yeah, BigMar is fucking nuts. It's seems like he's changed in the recent past as well as I don't remember him being nuts
    People who go to Kent are idiots. Nobody is debating that. The teachers use Bing to go to Google.

    I could post more of my EAYOR rated sterotypes if need be? Just because it is a stereotype, doesn't mean it isn't true.

    Now, back to the Linbor scandal.
    Last edited by Chardon; 12-22-2012 at 05:02 PM.

  6. #81
    Or Also Schtick The Oi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    30,226
    Thanks
    26,807
    Thanked 30,577 Times in 9,744 Posts

    Default Re: Libor Scandal

    More sterotypes please.

  7. #82
    Rising Star Tlyons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,344
    Thanks
    4,579
    Thanked 1,208 Times in 544 Posts

    Default Re: Libor Scandal

    I'm still confused. The ANONYMOUS who are the best hackers in the world(right?) are posting videos on youtube confirming a lot of what Big Mar is saying. Or are these videos posted by anyone?

  8. #83
    Or Also Schtick The Oi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    30,226
    Thanks
    26,807
    Thanked 30,577 Times in 9,744 Posts

    Default Re: Libor Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Tlyons View Post
    I'm still confused. The ANONYMOUS who are the best hackers in the world(right?) are posting videos on youtube confirming a lot of what Big Mar is saying. Or are these videos posted by anyone?
    What do you think Anonymous is confirming that BigMar is saying? We can move from there...

  9. #84
    Rising Star Tlyons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,344
    Thanks
    4,579
    Thanked 1,208 Times in 544 Posts

    Default Re: Libor Scandal

    Nevermind, it was certaintly not from anonymous. I did a little research and i was thinking of the wrong video.

  10. #85
    Best in the World The Voice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Avon
    Posts
    12,302
    Thanks
    520
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,150 Posts

    Default Re: Libor Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Chardon View Post
    BigMar is having a meltdown in here. So far we know:

    -Fat
    -Lazy
    -Smokes too much
    -Has a bench in his shower
    -Spends all his time on the internet
    -Conspiracy nut


    Yep, typical pothead. We don't need more of those.

    I still think BigMar is being held captive by KONY 2012, while LINDOR watches and does nothing. This is a plea for help.
    - You are Jigo_oi
    -You fuck your dog
    - You like anal
    - WTF is oi?
    OU... OH YEAH!!!!

    9/13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pip
    Sanchize and the boys start their reign of dominance tonight...
    Someone has a CHIP on his shoulder (you know who you are)

  11. #86
    The Bushido doctrine Homer Safari's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Columbus, oh
    Posts
    8,177
    Thanks
    2,259
    Thanked 5,142 Times in 2,268 Posts

    Default Re: Libor Scandal

    Mar it looks like your gonna have to swallow this and hope some actual facts come out in your favor.

    I hope you werent monarched.

  12. #87
    Rising Star Tlyons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,344
    Thanks
    4,579
    Thanked 1,208 Times in 544 Posts

    Default Re: Libor Scandal

    Big Mar do what you believe in man. Too many people in this world that accept what is told to them without asking any questions.

  13. #88
    Catch the wave Yanni Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Gimpsuit
    Posts
    10,917
    Thanks
    4,122
    Thanked 8,756 Times in 3,473 Posts

    Default Re: Libor Scandal

    Anyone else concerned he is in a gutter right now after overdosing meth? Haven't heard from him in a while.
    Ass pennies

  14. #89
    Not a **** was given Man Called X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    O-High-O
    Posts
    11,349
    Thanks
    13,124
    Thanked 7,411 Times in 2,370 Posts

    Default Re: Libor Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Coc Rhakalu View Post
    Anyone else concerned he is in a gutter right now after overdosing meth? Haven't heard from him in a while.
    He was obviously onto something and the gov't came and took him away.
    Why am I not allowed to have a center?

  15. #90
    Team Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    691
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 586 Times in 185 Posts

    Default Re: Libor Scandal

    Are we sure BigMar wasn't just writing out the plot for the next 24 movie?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •