Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #31
    Rising Star Tlyons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    3,937
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: D Wade.... Even more reason to hate him and the heat.

    Yes kg is dirty. Reggie Evans dirty. Arrest, dahntay(or however the fuck its spelled) jones. But the shit wade has been pulling lately along with the flopping and constant complaining is over the top.

    The NBA has obviously taken notice.

  2. #32
    All Star MDLT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,943
    Thanks
    4,770
    Thanked 1,537 Times in 669 Posts

    Default Re: D Wade.... Even more reason to hate him and the heat.

    There's dirty and there's bush league. Wade is bush league.

  3. #33
    Rising Star Tlyons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    3,937
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: D Wade.... Even more reason to hate him and the heat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Kicking Ramon in the "groin" seems like more of a statement, perhaps regarding something else that went on. It's very "old school" to punk an opposing players after a whistle. Intimidation is something the Cavs have always lacked. I don't regret it, but I think Austin wishes we had someone like Wade on the team who'd give the other team something else to think about.

    Kicking a man in the balls is more of a statement about his immaturity.

    Kevin Love would provide some toughness...

  4. #34
    Rising Star Tlyons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    3,937
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: D Wade.... Even more reason to hate him and the heat.

    Quote Originally Posted by MDLT View Post
    There's dirty and there's bush league. Wade is bush league.

    Either way a player of his stature(or any fucking adult) should handle himself with class like 99% of the stars in the league.


    Edit: At the same time, the league created this monster.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tlyons For This Useful Post:


  6. #35
    Rising Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,567
    Thanks
    316
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 481 Posts

    Default Re: D Wade.... Even more reason to hate him and the heat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tlyons View Post
    Either way a player of his stature(or any fucking adult) should handle himself with class like 99% of the stars in the league.


    Edit: At the same time, the league created this monster.
    Agree completely. I think the thing that initiates most of the "hate" is the way the guy acts. Someone breaths on him on the way to the hoop without a call and he berates an official all the way up the court and then in the locker room at halftime. If he wants to play enforcer, than he should be a man and accept that persona. His "good-guy" act is a complete sham when he's running around kicking dudes in the nuts, going Cobra-Kai on a 180 pound Rajon Rondo, and blasting through ball screens like a fullback on linebacker to send a message.

    If you turn the tables and Ramon Sessions foot is the one connecting with D-Wades nuts, D-Wade is on the ground for at least 10 minutes, then helped into the locker-room, only to come limping out 10 minutes later, and then finish the game without any pain because the whole thing was an act anyways. The guy is a primadonna that would rather act hurt and flop, than get his ass back on defense to prevent the lay-up his missed shot created.

    Unfortunately, this is what happens when the NBA bails out every out of control lay-up, missed contested shot, and rewards flopping for years. As Tlyons stated, the NBA created this monster.

  7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to billmac91 For This Useful Post:


  8. #36
    **lost this privilege** Donkey Kong Champion Ocean Force Champion Cell Defense Champion Bird Saver Champion Jigsaw: Rocky Waters Champion Brave Old World Champion Jigsaw: Boats And Fire Hydrant Champion Jigsaw: Narrow Street Champion A Miko Tale Marionette: Another Tale Champion Balancing Mathai Champion Jigsaw: Red Toadstool Champion Jigsaw: Wood Formation Champion 4Blocks Champion CircusCircus Champion Jigsaw: Slate Mine Champion Spencer Hawes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    4,010
    Thanks
    2,801
    Thanked 1,642 Times in 685 Posts

    Default Re: D Wade.... Even more reason to hate him and the heat.

    Why do I have one brown lip and one pink lip?

    -Dwyane

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Spencer Hawes For This Useful Post:


  10. #37
    Rising Star Tlyons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    3,937
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: D Wade.... Even more reason to hate him and the heat.

    We also know what dwade really looks like when he's hurt for real...


  11. #38
    Fighting the good fight! gourimoko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ilocos Norte, Pilipinas
    Posts
    7,089
    Thanks
    7,113
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,553 Posts

    Default Re: D Wade.... Even more reason to hate him and the heat.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMP3 View Post
    Easily my most hated nba player.
    D. Wade is your most hated player?? What??!?!



    Not sure if serious...

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gourimoko For This Useful Post:


  13. #39
    Rising Star jlegg21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,679
    Thanks
    1,154
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 450 Posts

    Default Re: D Wade.... Even more reason to hate him and the heat.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man Called X View Post
    And then we threw pennies and batteries at Albert Belle. Your point?

    Wade has always been a dirty player. Became obviously clear when he took Rondo down that year in the playoffs.
    Yeah, woo, throw pennies at the greatest power hitter the Indians have ever had. That showed him.

    I never denied Wade was a dirty player, in fact, I laughed at those who evidently think this was the final straw of proof. My point is very simple. Cleveland fans hate Michael Jordan, Ray Lewis, Hines Ward, et al. Now name one Cleveland fan who wouldnt own 3 different version of their jersey if they played for Cleveland?

    Such is the folly of Cleveland fan indignation. In the same breath, "Wade is such a dirty player... any chance he'd come to Cleveland when his contract is up?"

  14. #40
    All Star Giambiwannabe7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,132
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 2,014 Times in 918 Posts

    Default Re: D Wade.... Even more reason to hate him and the heat.

    Quote Originally Posted by jlegg21 View Post
    Yeah, woo, throw pennies at the greatest power hitter the Indians have ever had. That showed him.

    I never denied Wade was a dirty player, in fact, I laughed at those who evidently think this was the final straw of proof. My point is very simple. Cleveland fans hate Michael Jordan, Ray Lewis, Hines Ward, et al. Now name one Cleveland fan who wouldnt own 3 different version of their jersey if they played for Cleveland?

    Such is the folly of Cleveland fan indignation. In the same breath, "Wade is such a dirty player... any chance he'd come to Cleveland when his contract is up?"
    Eh, I'm pretty sure you'll find this train of thought all over pro sports cities, not just CLE. Barry Bonds is a great example. The whole world hated that douche, but he was still treated like a God in SF. If he would have took all those HR's somewhere else in FA, his new town would love him like no other and SF woulda been comparing him to Satan himself. I think that's a pretty universal thing for guys like that. Laimbeer was loved in DET and hated everywhere else, but most cities would have welcomed his cheap shotting elbows with open arms if he switched jerseys.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Giambiwannabe7 For This Useful Post:


  16. #41
    Hall of Famer MoFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    10,601
    Thanks
    10,243
    Thanked 13,033 Times in 3,537 Posts

    Default Re: D Wade.... Even more reason to hate him and the heat.

    Yeah, woo, throw pennies at the greatest power hitter the Indians have ever had. That showed him.
    I'm guessing you've never been pelted with a penny or a battery.. cause it hurts like a mother, and I couldn't imagine getting hit with one at a great distance..

    We knew Albert Belle was a grade A jackass, but he was our jackass. He belted 50 bombs a year and was the cleanup hitter in a lineup that was absolutely stacked & almost won us a World Series.

    We knew LeBron was a Grade A douche, but he was our douche. He was the MVP, put the Cavs on a part of the map they've never been, and almost led us to a title.

    After 48 years without a championship, why is it so surprising that we'd support 2 guys who were such integral parts to us contending for championships.. then hate them when they A) left for the $ and B) made us look like fools ?

    Same thing with Wade. If he was on our team, of course we'd support the hell out of him. That's kind of what being a fan is..

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MoFlo For This Useful Post:


  18. #42
    Long Live The Idols MoneyMP3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Niles
    Posts
    2,541
    Thanks
    2,914
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 562 Posts

    Default Re: D Wade.... Even more reason to hate him and the heat.

    Quote Originally Posted by gourimoko View Post
    D. Wade is your most hated player?? What??!?!



    Not sure if serious...
    I dont hate lebron as much as I use too. Still dont like him though.

  19. #43
    Bring on the Tribe! Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sandusky, OH
    Posts
    6,836
    Thanks
    3,665
    Thanked 3,815 Times in 1,626 Posts

    Default Re: D Wade.... Even more reason to hate him and the heat.

    The only Heat players I can tolerate are Udonis Haslem and Norris Cole.

  20. #44
    Best of the Land Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The DMV
    Posts
    8,067
    Thanks
    2,339
    Thanked 4,100 Times in 1,644 Posts

    Default Re: D Wade.... Even more reason to hate him and the heat.

    And the Heat organization bitched to the league about the ONE GAME suspension..LMAO

    What a bunch of fucking cunts. The whole lot of them.

  21. #45
    i'm THAT dude jay_em's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    923
    Thanks
    325
    Thanked 205 Times in 114 Posts

    Default Re: D Wade.... Even more reason to hate him and the heat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrie To The View Post
    And the Heat organization bitched to the league about the ONE GAME suspension..LMAO

    What a bunch of fucking cunts. The whole lot of them.
    So you're saying the organization backed its own player (team captain, 2x champ, best Heat player ever)....


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •