Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,363 Times in 3,657 Posts

Default Re: Game 32 -|- Cavs @ Nets -|- Saturday, December 29th, 7:30PM ET

Quote Originally Posted by sjhughes View Post
    Anyone think Kyrie was asked not to drive as much in an effort not to get hurt during a season in which we know we wont be making a playoff run.
    That could be, but my above post I think makes sense. I didn't see Gee or Waiters drive hardly at all tonight. It just seems they are all settling more and more because they know when they go to the rim its open season and the refs aren't going to call shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by David.
    Idiot

Thanks
    Thanked 3,987 Times in 1,437 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Birdy89 View Post
    Didn't we learn though that the Z model of not having a true defensive anchor at center doesn't work if the goal is to win championships?

You can live with a center that plays TT's style of ball because he would have the size to be a a true anchor back there.

Problem is it is not realistic to have 2 offensively limited bigs out there at the same time, so I am not sure given how Grant is configuring this roster it can really addressed.
    So all bigs either have to be offensively minded or defensively minded? We can't have one who does both? That seems to be what I'm getting from you. There do exist centers out there who are great on both ends of the floor and spread the floor, allowing Tristan to exist on this team.
    "For the Tank God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Tank Son, Antawn Jamison, and whosoever believes in Him, will not perish, but have everlasting high draft picks." - Tank 3:16

Thanks
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 435 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sjhughes View Post
    Anyone think Kyrie was asked not to drive as much in an effort not to get hurt during a season in which we know we wont be making a playoff run.
    No