Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,078 Times in 1,056 Posts

Default Re: #1 Michigan Wolverines @ #15 Ohio State Buckeyes - 1/13 - 1:30 PM

Great game. I can't really blame the refs for swallowing the whistle on the last play. Fact of the matter is, OSU lost the game because they didn't get Deshaun Thomas the damn ball during the overtime. I understand he wasn't having the greatest of games but I'd rather have him taking key shots down the stretch than Craft.

I will say that this is one in a long line of conference games this season that shows the B1G is the class of college basketball. The conference tourney in Chicago will be something else.

Thanks

1) Craft's shotclock three should not have counted. (No OT)

2) If you honestly think that the refs are going to call a foul on someone going 1 vs. 4 especially when you are a point guard with a weak shot needs to watch basketball more than once in their life.

3) Refs were terrible all-around.

"I will write all future posts in comic sans if he comes back." - LeBron Safari 2014

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    1) Craft's shotclock three should not have counted. (No OT)

2) If you honestly think that the refs are going to call a foul on someone going 1 vs. 4 especially when you are a point guard with a weak shot needs to watch basketball more than once in their life.

3) Refs were terrible all-around.
    Really thought the refs let them play for the most part. Big thing we should have be giving Thomas the ball, this is why you have a primary scorer.

Moving to Paris, to shoot some heroin and fuck with the stars
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,715 Times in 679 Posts

Ugh what a heart breaker. I envision LaQuinton Ross supplanting Sam Thompson at some point this season. We need people other than DeShaun Thomas on the floor that can hit shots.

Great game, sad ending.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,654 Times in 2,571 Posts

I just don't know if we will ever win it all with Matta. He doesn't have it to me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Huber. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,793 Times in 1,888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hefner_Deezy View Post
    I just don't know if we will ever win it all with Matta. He doesn't have it to me.
    I'd be shocked if we did. Bad game manager.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,463 Times in 2,879 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hefner_Deezy View Post
    I still want to know why he didn't call that timeout he had available. Guess he was pulling a Pat Shurmur and saving it for next game.
    -Corey
    LET'S GO TRIBE!!!

Thanks

Lol... do you see the "talent" on this team? The fact that we are playing so well, given what we have, is attributed to Matta. Literally one scorer and we are #10 in the country.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,654 Times in 2,571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by "Boobie" Gibson View Post
    Lol... do you see the "talent" on this team? The fact that we are playing so well, given what we have, is attributed to Matta. Literally one scorer and we are #10 in the country.
    Not anymore. By the end of the week we could be out of the rankings.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by "Boobie" Gibson View Post
    This. They have been overrated all year. They just aren't that good of a team. If they are hitting shots they play defense well enough to beat any team in the country, but most of the time they just aren't hitting them.
    If at first you don't succeed, you throw the hammer down.
    -A.C.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,793 Times in 1,888 Posts

Worst team we've had since before the Oden/Conley team. We have 1 scorer (Thomas) and 1 defender (Craft) and that is it. Lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,623 Times in 1,056 Posts

Late in the game, they need to take the ball out of Craft's hands.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,108 Times in 328 Posts

Not sure you guys watch much college basketball.

I am a big critic of the OSU team, but to think they aren't a legit top 10 team is just wrong.

This team is building its way towards being a good tourney team. They're at least sweet 16 calibur and have the talent to make the final four.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hurl Bruce For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,457 Times in 962 Posts

They were overrated a little bit to start the season

But they have impressed me playing well In tough games. We don't have the most gifted offensively skilled guys , Doesn't mean we're horrible or not a top 10 team.

If Matta finally lets Ross off the leash things will get really interesting. Shannon too , I believe he's a better fit with these current group of guys. He has to find a way to get him good minutes

Thanks

As a Michigan fan in Columbus I gotta say I respect you all as buckeye fans ... I deal with way too many dumbasses down here who called and texted to cry all damn day

OSU matches up so well against UM and they are certainly a tough team but my biggest shock was DT not getting a touch in OT

Otherwise this was a fun game to watch and am rooting foe y'all against IU

GO BLUE!!!
    I'm back bitches