Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,335 Times in 2,606 Posts

Default Re: What are they spraying in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
    I systematically demolish them with words and wit.
    Oh God Corey, no you don't.

Hey!! Chris Broussard... Deezus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 2,036 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chardon View Post
    Your dumb.
    Love when this happens.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Deezus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,560 Times in 4,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar View Post
    I have lived at my location for nearly 50 years. I know what the normal flight patterns are. I have watched them repeatedly. I know it because I have common sense and can see things that are pretty damn simple. Why are you being so obtuse?
    Common sense tells me that there are a shit load more planes in the sky today than there were 5 years ago...let alone 10, 25, or 50 years ago.

Thanks
    Thanked 30,578 Times in 9,745 Posts

Corey's greatest attribute is this odd mix of humility and cockiness. He'll thank posts that burn him and then come back with something witty. Some people think of him as an annoying tagalong. I think of him as more of a mascot. Love him.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Oi For This Useful Post:

Albuquerque. My house is the one with the pizza on the roof. Can't miss it.
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,678 Times in 1,436 Posts

Your dumb.
    Is he though?
    Last edited by Walter White; 02-08-2013 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Dangit Deezy, why did you steal my post.

Albuquerque. My house is the one with the pizza on the roof. Can't miss it.
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,678 Times in 1,436 Posts

For real though, Corey handles the haters better than anyone I've seen. Got to respect that. Dude is just a beast.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Walter White For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,267 Times in 1,416 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MattyFos. View Post
    Anybody else get the feeling that Corey came off worse than the op in this thread? I do like some conspiracies though. Keep em coming.. someone explain Easter Island.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BimboColesHair For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,946 Times in 1,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BimboColesHair View Post
    ..... White people

What about the Bermuda triangle?
    My relationship with Northeast Ohio is bigger than basketball. I didnít realize that four years ago. I do now.

Thanks

..... White people

What about the Bermuda triangle?
    White people with a lot of time and university funding.

As for the Bermuda triangle theory, I'm convinced it was because most of the incidents happened at a time where we were much less technologically advanced. The last "incident" was in the early 60s, and most of them happened in the 1940s. The Bermuda triangle area is known for being a terror to judge, whether it be weather patterns, the Gulf stream, even underwater gas explosions that cause loss of buoyancy in ships. Back to the many incidents happened in the 40s, computer generated weather reports did not start happening until the 1950s, so if you are travelling long enough you aren't going to be updated on the local weather. Sudden bad weather in a plane or on a boat can be lethal, as it was in a few cases. No coincidence that once we got better at predicting the weather and understanding how the ocean works around Florida, the Gulf, and Bermuda, that these incidents went away.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BimboColesHair For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,946 Times in 1,807 Posts

Bimbo is on it.. what else do you know?
    My relationship with Northeast Ohio is bigger than basketball. I didnít realize that four years ago. I do now.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Common sense tells me that there are a shit load more planes in the sky today than there were 5 years ago...let alone 10, 25, or 50 years ago.
    Common sense tells me you are just debating this to debate it. You also very likely have never actually lived in a flight path less then 2 miles from a large airport. I am sorry, but there are not that many more planes over head then 5, 10, 20 years ago. The major airlines have taken economic hits. They haven't greatly increased their flights. Besides, if Hopkins actually did, I'd just see more in the same heading. At least 85% to 90% of the flights overhead fly along the same bearing in a SW direction towards the airport. There are times when you can just watch them one after the other. It has been that way for pretty much the whole time I have been here. About 10% of the craft overhead fly either east or west. Most of those are high altitude flights. I also occasionally see the med helicopter from Metro. It normally flies towards Metro in an Easterly direction. Other then that, the number of flights in any other direction is rather small. I'll also see some jets on the holidays from the air show. None of these craft leave vapor trails that last longer then I can see the plane travel overhead. Basically, the end of the trail is dissipating as the plane continues to make the trail.

Recently, on some occasions, I have seen planes crisscrossing my sky. I mentioned a wagon spoke pattern. But, this is hardly a perfect description of it. Either one or two air craft are leaving much longer lasting trails that are around long enough for them to fly along many different bearings filling my sky overhead with these much larger and longer lasting trails. I notice it because I can't help but notice it. Neighbors notice it too. The pattern is spread across most of the sky overhead. It is clearly intentional.

Other then that, I don't know why they are doing whatever it is they are doing up there. But, you'd have to be blind not to see it. I don't spend time on conspiracy sites. I have certainly not gone to any of those sites to read about this. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am merely pointing out what I have observed myself. It gets frustrating posting and having people make comments where they clearly don't understand that I have a science background. That I don't normally spend my time posting about topics like this. But, when I see something pretty damn clearly, I am not going to pretend I didn't.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scholar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Bimbo is on it.. what else do you know?
    Well, I'm a historian. It's my job to look at the historical facts and make reasonable claims as to what happened, especially in times where people rarely kept records on anything. As for me personally, the only conspiracy I think has any pull to actually being a conspiracy is the assassination of Kennedy. It's the only one where I can actually look at facts and say that shit just doesn't add up.

Banned
    Thanks

Your dumb. You can't live your whole life living on internet forums. What happens when you get into an argument in real life?
    Yes, he is dumb. So are you. So am I. Everybody's pretty effing stupid.

That's why it's amusing to watch you guys treat a guy like ish for asking a damn question.

Asking questions is actually smart. If you don't know something, ask.

MANY of the founding fathers of science (not just some garden variety engineer that simply employs what they've learned in a school) had to put up with the exact same type of "wtf is wrong with this guy?" type of sentiment that some of you regulars here regularly dish out to anybody with a thought you disagree with or don't believe in. It's immature and sad.

It's pretty clear who comes here for information, or to think, or to analyze. And it's just as clear who comes here because they need to put others down to feel good about themselves. "How do we feel?" What a -ick. How do YOU feel? How old is somebody that talks like that? It just makes you wonder how shitty their life must be if they need to trash a guy for asking a question. Maybe log out once in a while and get some fresh air? There has to be more for you out there than anonymously insulting people on the internet in a way you'd never do face to face.

Those of you that think you "are" RCF because you've wasted your life in here jerking each other off, to the tune of numerous digital trophys (wow!), think again. This site is propelled by an idea, and that idea is supporting Cavaliers basketball. You might not come here for that, but without the Cavs you're not in this site called RCF acting like icks. So instead of treating people like outsiders that can't be part of your inside joke, WAKE UP, and realize that we don't come here to be part of your click, to get your approval, or to satisfy your needs to be top dog in a social atmosophere. Something you clearly aren't achieving in the outside world because you're in here all day trying to achieve it online. And failing I might add. Sorry, but somebody had to break it to you.

Enjoy your day, horses, whatever.. Go Cavs!

Thanks

I think I've learned that people will wake up when they are good and ready, nothing I say will convince anyone of anything. Waste of time.
    Last edited by Goldin Brown; 02-08-2013 at 02:38 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 Times in 775 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RTrees View Post
    Yes, he is dumb. So are you. So am I. Everybody's pretty effing stupid.

That's why it's amusing to watch you guys treat a guy like ish for asking a damn question.

Asking questions is actually smart. If you don't know something, ask.

MANY of the founding fathers of science (not just some garden variety engineer that simply employs what they've learned in a school) had to put up with the exact same type of "wtf is wrong with this guy?" type of sentiment that some of you regulars here regularly dish out to anybody with a thought you disagree with or don't believe in. It's immature and sad.

It's pretty clear who comes here for information, or to think, or to analyze. And it's just as clear who comes here because they need to put others down to feel good about themselves. "How do we feel?" What a -ick. How do YOU feel? How old is somebody that talks like that? It just makes you wonder how shitty their life must be if they need to trash a guy for asking a question. Maybe log out once in a while and get some fresh air? There has to be more for you out there than anonymously insulting people on the internet in a way you'd never do face to face.

Those of you that think you "are" RCF because you've wasted your life in here jerking each other off, to the tune of numerous digital trophys (wow!), think again. This site is propelled by an idea, and that idea is supporting Cavaliers basketball. You might not come here for that, but without the Cavs you're not in this site called RCF acting like icks. So instead of treating people like outsiders that can't be part of your inside joke, WAKE UP, and realize that we don't come here to be part of your click, to get your approval, or to satisfy your needs to be top dog in a social atmosophere. Something you clearly aren't achieving in the outside world because you're in here all day trying to achieve it online. And failing I might add. Sorry, but somebody had to break it to you.

Enjoy your day, horses, whatever.. Go Cavs!
    Ahhhhh the old "your a loser because you post so much on an internet forum" argument that you yourself are posting an internet forum. Never loses it's touch, and it always makes me smile.

Asking questions doesn't make one smart. Asking GOOD questions is what makes someone smart. If he was asking, and there was NO ANSWER, I doubt people would be tearing the guys theories down.

Anyway I'm done pooping now.