Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Thanks

Default Re: What are they spraying in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by pr26 View Post
    Ahhhhh the old "your a loser because you post so much on an internet forum" argument that you yourself are posting an internet forum. Never loses it's touch, and it always makes me smile.

Asking questions doesn't make one smart. Asking GOOD questions is what makes someone smart. If he was asking, and there was NO ANSWER, I doubt people would be tearing the guys theories down.

Anyway I'm done pooping now.
    That's quite a rewrite of what I said.. Good job, regular at RCF! Approval from your cronies is sure to follow. Mission accomplished!

I also didn't say that asking questions makes the person smart. I said we're all stupid. It's smart to ask, because that's how knowledge it attained. I don't think the person asking should give a flyin' fudge whether you think it's a good question or not. It's not FOR you, which is what you don't seem to understand. Because as I already said, we're all pretty effin stupid. Some just seem to want to flaunt it. To each his own.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,615 Times in 2,551 Posts

Does anyone have answers about this thread giving me diarrhea? I want the truth

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Purple Vein For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,722 Times in 1,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RTrees View Post
    Yes, he is dumb. So are you. So am I. Everybody's pretty effing stupid.

That's why it's amusing to watch you guys treat a guy like ish for asking a damn question.

Asking questions is actually smart. If you don't know something, ask.

MANY of the founding fathers of science (not just some garden variety engineer that simply employs what they've learned in a school) had to put up with the exact same type of "wtf is wrong with this guy?" type of sentiment that some of you regulars here regularly dish out to anybody with a thought you disagree with or don't believe in. It's immature and sad.

It's pretty clear who comes here for information, or to think, or to analyze. And it's just as clear who comes here because they need to put others down to feel good about themselves. "How do we feel?" What a -ick. How do YOU feel? How old is somebody that talks like that? It just makes you wonder how shitty their life must be if they need to trash a guy for asking a question. Maybe log out once in a while and get some fresh air? There has to be more for you out there than anonymously insulting people on the internet in a way you'd never do face to face.

Those of you that think you "are" RCF because you've wasted your life in here jerking each other off, to the tune of numerous digital trophys (wow!), think again. This site is propelled by an idea, and that idea is supporting Cavaliers basketball. You might not come here for that, but without the Cavs you're not in this site called RCF acting like icks. So instead of treating people like outsiders that can't be part of your inside joke, WAKE UP, and realize that we don't come here to be part of your click, to get your approval, or to satisfy your needs to be top dog in a social atmosophere. Something you clearly aren't achieving in the outside world because you're in here all day trying to achieve it online. And failing I might add. Sorry, but somebody had to break it to you.

Enjoy your day, horses, whatever.. Go Cavs!
    wtf are you talking about

If an older woman who goes after younger men is a "cougar," is an older man who goes after younger boys a "nittany lion?"

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KCOTT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 30,589 Times in 9,751 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KCOTT View Post
    wtf are you talking about
    It's what he does. He's insufferable. He particularly dislikes me, which I will continue to enjoy.

Not that it really matters RTrees, but my life outside of here is excellent. I have a great gig that I enjoy and that allows me to work from home that makes me good $. Even moreso, I enjoy working with the dozens of people I interact with ever day, even though a lot of them stress me out because a lot of people depend on me to make things happen. I am able to post on here in between making those things happen and I love that I have the freedom to do it. I learn a lot. It relieves stress. And I enjoy the hell out of it.

The best part of my life is that I have an awesome and beautiful wife who is one of the kindest and most caring people I've ever met. Before her, I always did well with women due to pretty good looks, a great sense of humor and my (much moreso then) self-centered and cocky attitude that you dislike so much.

I just moved to a rural and boring area with nothing special other than great people and bought a nice house to be closer to family that I care a lot about and who care a lot about me. I have two cool dogs even though one is racist and the other one still pees in my house too often. I'm in good shape and I'm attractive, even though Damage refuses to admit either of those things.

I can come off as cocky and arrogant, but most people understand that it's a joke, that I can be self-deprecating and that I am a very good friend and do my best to provide support and help to any of my friends who need me at any time. Two guys I've met from this board have become good friends over time, particularly Damage (who is even more arrogant and self-centered than I am...and still a good person). I've also met other people from the board, who seem to handle me just fine and also seem to be cool and enjoyable people. You also have proven to have problems with a couple of them as well. Too bad.

I have my insecurities like anyone else, but posting a LOT on here is not one of them. My social life outside of here is not among them. It's "boring" just like I want it when I'm almost 30 and can't go out and drink for health reasons and I spend more time with my wife sitting on the couch- while she reads and I post on here- than anyone else. So I'm certainly not insecure about that either. And your inability to get my deal on here is not one of them either. I'm sorry that you don't get it, but I'm not gonna change the way I post.

You seem intelligent and have the capability of bringing an alternative viewpoint to the board, but you're passive agrressive and you ring some kind of insecure baggage to the board that makes you un-fun to deal with. It's your prerogative to be that way and I ain't stopping you. But you're not going to make me feel bad about posting as often and with the style that I do.

This will be the only time I clarify and justify my life and posting volume and style to you, because frankly...I don't owe it to you and it's boring for othrrs to read. But you keep repeating the same things to and about me to my goofball e-peers, so why not clarify and set you straight?

So that's the truth as it is and shall be.

Carry on!
    Last edited by The Oi; 02-08-2013 at 09:06 AM.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Oi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jiglet View Post
    It's what he does. He's insufferable. He particularly dislikes me, which I will continue to enjoy.

Not that it really matters RTrees, but my life outside of here is excellent. I have a great gig that I enjoy and that allows me to work from home that makes me good $. Even moreso, I enjoy working with the dozens of people I interact with ever day, even though a lot of them stress me out because a lot of people depend on me to make things happen. I am able to post on here in between making those things happen and I love that I have the freedom to do it. I learn a lot. It relieves stress. And I enjoy the hell out of it.

The best part of my life is that I have an awesome and beautiful wife who is one of the kindest and most caring people I've ever met. Before her, I always did well with women due to pretty good looks, a great sense of humor and my (much moreso then) self-centered and cocky attitude that you dislike so much.

I just moved to a rural and boring area with nothing special other than great people and bought a nice house to be closer to family that I care a lot about and who care a lot about me. I have two cool dogs even though one is racist and the other one still pees in my house too often. I'm in good shape and I'm attractive, even though Damage refuses to admit either of those things.

I can come off as cocky and arrogant, but most people understand that it's a joke, that I can be self-deprecating and that I am a very good friend and do my best to provide support and help to any of my friends who need me at any time. Two guys I've met from this board have become good friends over time, particularly Damage (who is even more arrogant and self-centered than I am...and still a good person). I've also met other people from the board, who seem to handle me just fine and also seem to be cool and enjoyable people. You also have proven to have problems with a couple of them as well. Too bad.

I have my insecurities like anyone else, but posting a LOT on here is not one of them. My social life outside of here is not among them. It's "boring" just like I want it when I'm almost 30 and can't go out and drink for health reasons and I spend more time with my wife sitting on the couch- while she reads and I post on here- than anyone else. So I'm certainly not insecure about that either. And your inability to get my deal on here is not one of them either. I'm sorry that you don't get it, but I'm not gonna change the way I post.

You seem intelligent and have the capability of bringing an alternative viewpoint to the board, but you're passive agrressive and you ring some kind of insecure baggage to the board that makes you un-fun to deal with. It's your prerogative to be that way and I ain't stopping you. But you're not going to make me feel bad about posting as often and with the style that I do.

This will be the only time I clarify and justify my life and posting volume and style to you, because frankly...I don't owe it to you and it's boring for othrrs to read.

So that's the truth as it is and shall be.

Carry on!
    TL; DR LOL

Fag.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,655 Times in 2,571 Posts

TL; DR LOL

Fag.
    Fuck off.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Huber. For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hefner_Deezy View Post
    Fuck off.
    Prove it.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,950 Times in 1,810 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RTrees View Post
    Yes, he is dumb. So are you. So am I. Everybody's pretty effing stupid.

That's why it's amusing to watch you guys treat a guy like ish for asking a damn question.

Asking questions is actually smart. If you don't know something, ask.

MANY of the founding fathers of science (not just some garden variety engineer that simply employs what they've learned in a school) had to put up with the exact same type of "wtf is wrong with this guy?" type of sentiment that some of you regulars here regularly dish out to anybody with a thought you disagree with or don't believe in. It's immature and sad.

It's pretty clear who comes here for information, or to think, or to analyze. And it's just as clear who comes here because they need to put others down to feel good about themselves. "How do we feel?" What a -ick. How do YOU feel? How old is somebody that talks like that? It just makes you wonder how shitty their life must be if they need to trash a guy for asking a question. Maybe log out once in a while and get some fresh air? There has to be more for you out there than anonymously insulting people on the internet in a way you'd never do face to face.

Those of you that think you "are" RCF because you've wasted your life in here jerking each other off, to the tune of numerous digital trophys (wow!), think again. This site is propelled by an idea, and that idea is supporting Cavaliers basketball. You might not come here for that, but without the Cavs you're not in this site called RCF acting like icks. So instead of treating people like outsiders that can't be part of your inside joke, WAKE UP, and realize that we don't come here to be part of your click, to get your approval, or to satisfy your needs to be top dog in a social atmosophere. Something you clearly aren't achieving in the outside world because you're in here all day trying to achieve it online. And failing I might add. Sorry, but somebody had to break it to you.

Enjoy your day, horses, whatever.. Go Cavs!
    Time out. I've never been jerked off on here.. is that what happens in the Sunday Chats?
    My relationship with Northeast Ohio is bigger than basketball. I didnít realize that four years ago. I do now.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MattyFos. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,441 Times in 2,747 Posts

I demand an explanation

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Damage For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MattyFos. View Post
    Time out. I've never been jerked off on here.. is that what happens in the Sunday Chats?
    Yes, usually during time-outs. Hold tight...waiting for Quad to call a play.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to The Oi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,014 Times in 918 Posts

Bringing levity and perspective to what sometimes turns into a frustrating topic for both sides of an issue is truly a gift. It's honestly quite surprising the number of posters here who possess this quality, and is a huge reason why this is so much more than just the Cavs forum RTrees wants to make it out to be. Trees, what you don't seem to understand is these guys aren't here jerking each other off. I've seen all these people whom you percieve to be a bunch of circle jerkers each go at each others throats at one time or another.

Anyways, back to the topic, I know my stance started out with what I percieved to be facts of chemical poisoning that were soon refuted shortly thereafter. I regrouped after some quick research and have seen things a bit differently since. But, I have way too much respect for a guy like Scholar to just completely dismiss what is or is not going on here. He's made enough of an intelligent impression on me in my time here to just dismiss what he is saying as casually as some of you are. People laugh and make light of reminders like people used to think the world was flat, because it seems so absurd now. In today's society, especially in this country, we have this belief that we are so advanced and knowledgeable that questioning things like chemtrails is beyond any reasonable person's sanity.

I have no clue why the govt would be doing something like this. But, just because I can't see the reasoning behind it, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Giambiwannabe7 For This Useful Post:

The Original HN3108 bigfoot5415's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 534 Posts

Yes, usually during time-outs. Hold tight...waiting for Quad to call a play.
    So thats what Im missing....
    Wiggins Watch 2014

21. The Following User Says Thank You to bigfoot5415 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 3,481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goldin Brown View Post
    I think I've learned that people will wake up when they are good and ready, nothing I say will convince anyone of anything. Waste of time.

Every time somebody starts throwing out facts to debunk a conspiracy it always comes back to, "people will wake up eventually."

I love it.
    Ass pennies

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Shakalu M.D. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,441 Times in 2,747 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmknJoe7 View Post
    Bringing levity and perspective to what sometimes turns into a frustrating topic for both sides of an issue is truly a gift. It's honestly quite surprising the number of posters here who possess this quality, and is a huge reason why this is so much more than just the Cavs forum RTrees wants to make it out to be. Trees, what you don't seem to understand is these guys aren't here jerking each other off. I've seen all these people whom you percieve to be a bunch of circle jerkers each go at each others throats at one time or another.

Anyways, back to the topic, I know my stance started out with what I percieved to be facts of chemical poisoning that were soon refuted shortly thereafter. I regrouped after some quick research and have seen things a bit differently since. But, I have way too much respect for a guy like Scholar to just completely dismiss what is or is not going on here. He's made enough of an intelligent impression on me in my time here to just dismiss what he is saying as casually as some of you are. People laugh and make light of reminders like people used to think the world was flat, because it seems so absurd now. In today's society, especially in this country, we have this belief that we are so advanced and knowledgeable that questioning things like chemtrails is beyond any reasonable person's sanity.

I have no clue why the govt would be doing something like this. But, just because I can't see the reasoning behind it, doesn't mean it isn't happening.
    I agree with RTrees' backlash towards Jig.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    I agree with RTrees' backlash towards Jig.

TL; DR

26. The Following User Says Thank You to The Oi For This Useful Post: