Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Mike Brown's Dietitian killerkev369's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Game 54 | New Orleans @ Cleveland | Wednesday February 20, 8:00 PM EST ESPiN

The Cavs can make a statement here. If they put on a good show, they'll open the eyes of a couple of people. I'm really excited for this one. I'll still watch it on FSO - Can't stand some of the ESPN announcers and I'm sure they'll stick us with the worst ones.

**LUKE JACKSON SUPPORTER**

Quote Originally Posted by gratefuldead View Post
    i for one am excited to have a big goofy lookin white guy i can yell "ZZZZeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" at when he shoots the ball

Thanks
    Thanked 4,651 Times in 1,329 Posts

Default Re: Game 54 | New Orleans @ Cleveland | Wednesday February 20, 8:00 PM EST ESPiN

Cavs will dominate

Thanks
    Thanked 4,198 Times in 1,677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SRStark20 View Post
    February 26th Fan Vote Night for NBATV

Cavaliers vs. Bulls - 77%

Looks like some more non-FSO attention coming our way.
    Fuck yeah!!

Rookie
    Thanks

"February 26th Fan Vote Night for NBATV

Cavaliers vs. Bulls - 77%"

Damn it! Agains Bulls? Why not Bobcats for example. Now I'm scared. People will probably be quite disappointed when Bulls bottles Kyrie up like they usually do. But we will see

Thanks

Anyone know who the espn annoucers will be tonight?

GET POOPED ON KID Dodger Champion Feed The King Champion Grab the Green Champion Pretty Kitty Champion Bubble Jumper Champion Master Mahjongg Champion HACKER Champion Blockdown Champion Find the keys Champion Pretty Puppies Puzzles Champion Mega Bounce Champion 2mazed Champion Quadratical Champion NtG's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,541 Times in 597 Posts

It'll be nice to get a break from "throwing the hammer down" "bursting the pipe" and "deep in the Q".

Thanks

I'll be watching ESPN not because I enjoy their announcers better (unless it's Hubie Brown) but because I want to hear what they have to say about the team, its players, its directions, and whether or not they understand how much of a beast Tristan is becoming

Thanks
    Thanked 4,537 Times in 1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cassity14 View Post
    I'll be watching ESPN not because I enjoy their announcers better (unless it's Hubie Brown) but because I want to hear what they have to say about the team, its players, its directions, and whether or not they understand how much of a beast Tristan is becoming
    The two most talked about things for the Cavs will be Kyrie and LBJ. Let's just get that out of the way right now.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,987 Times in 1,437 Posts

Big tank night for the Cavs. Let's show all on national TV who the best tank really is!
    "For the Tank God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Tank Son, Antawn Jamison, and whosoever believes in Him, will not perish, but have everlasting high draft picks." - Tank 3:16

Thanks
    Thanked 1,552 Times in 605 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Big tank night for the Cavs. Let's show all on national TV who the best tank really is!

Thanks

Thought about where to post this, but whatever its going here.

I think all of our All-Star weekend players will show improvents starting with tonight for the rest of the year. Some evidence is: 1: Adavis played very well 15/10 and 2***: Did anyone see Isaiah Thomas "Kyrie-esque" crossover and finish in last nights game vs the Spurs? I think these kids learn alot from an All-Star weekend. O, and 3: Faried was a crazed maniac like always. 16 rebounds. Heck even Kemba had a good showing along with 1st time All-Star Noah.

Can not WAIT to see our boys do work tonight.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,552 Posts

M.S. Boyer/J. Valade‏@PDcavsinsider

BScott to #Cavs re: ESPN game tonight vs NO: "You should be really geeked up about this game because it is nationally televised.''
    Bob Finnan‏@BobCavsinsider

The Cavs will honor all 4 All-Star weekend participants in a pregame ceremony: Kyrie Irving, Dion Waiters, Tyler Zeller and Tristan Thompson
    Good to see the All-Star weekend guys getting some love.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 377 Posts

Mark Jones and Jon Barry are calling the game

I GO HARD FOR CLEVELAND! Ghost Writer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    New Orleans Cheer Leaders > Cleveland Cheer Leaders. Their cheer leaders must weigh at least 10 lbs less on average a piece. God damn.
    Then I guess we gotta feed them skinny broads!
    I only want players who want to play in Cleveland!!!

GIFSoup

Thanks
    Thanked 3,987 Times in 1,437 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Writer View Post
    Then I guess we gotta feed them skinny broads!
    There's a difference between skinny and a toothpick. Skinny with curves is more how I like it. I'm not much into meatier girls like some guys are.
    "For the Tank God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Tank Son, Antawn Jamison, and whosoever believes in Him, will not perish, but have everlasting high draft picks." - Tank 3:16