View Poll Results: Which players get a buyout?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Luke Walton

4 3.51%
  • Daniel Gibson

31 27.19%
  • Omri Casspi

61 53.51%
  • Grant don't do buyouts. Get with the program.

37 32.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    whatever
    Thanks

Default Re: Buyout, Buyout, Who Gets the Buyout?

http://sports.walla.co.il/?w=/151/2619195

Omri Casspi wants to have a buyout within 2-3 days and join either Memphis or Houston. He won't take a buyout if he doesn't have a deal in place. Walla Sport

Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#BQtGFuDT8MFJVk3H.99
    Sorry, the link takes you to a site that reads in a different language (maybe Lee can translate?)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zone For This Useful Post:

Situational Stopper Omar The Horse's Avatar
    Thanks

Bye Asspi.

Thanks
    Thanked 21,542 Times in 4,825 Posts

Omri Casspi wants to have a buyout within 2-3 days and join either Memphis or Houston.
    According to Jason Lloyd: "Omri Casspi is out tonight. Was taken to an Orlando hospital with acute abdominal pain and remains there."

Any talk of a buyout will surely be put on hold until that's resolved.

Not a **** was given Prophet Named X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,013 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wuck View Post
    According to Jason Lloyd: "Omri Casspi is out tonight. Was taken to an Orlando hospital with acute abdominal pain and remains there."

Any talk of a buyout will surely be put on hold until that's resolved.
    Funny, Gibson was excused from the team for personal reasons tonight as well. Buyouts for both?
    Why am I not allowed to have a center?

Situational Stopper
    Thanks

Creating spot for oden or my hope spots for oden and donte green.

Thanks

asspi is demanding a buyout, lol

Thanks

Default Casspi no longer in Cavs' plans, asks for a buyout.

Omri Casspi No Longer In Cavs' Plans

February 24 at 10:34am CST By Chuck Myron

The Israeli website Walla Sport published a report indicating that Omri Casspi would like a buyout from the Cavs within the next few days (translation via HoopsHype), and Bob Finnan of The News-Herald wouldn't be surprised if that takes place. The 6'9" forward is no longer in the team's plans, Finnan writes. Casspi's rookie-scale contract expires at the end of the season, and, as Finnan already reported, he's not expected to re-sign with Cleveland this summer.

There were conflicting reports last month about whether Casspi asked for a trade, though at the time the 24-year-old professed happiness about being in Cleveland. Casspi appeared a likely trade candidate before the deadline, and drew interest from the Spurs this week. The Walla Sport report said Casspi is waiting to have a deal in place, ideally with the Grizzlies or Rockets, before accepting any buyout offer from the Cavs.

Casspi had his appendix removed this weekend, according to the Plain Dealer (Twitter link), a painful sidenote to a season of minimal impact in Cleveland. His points, rebounds, assists and minutes per game, as well as his field goal percentage, have declined each year from his rookie season, when he was a double-figure scorer and started 31 games for the Kings. Sacramento traded the 24th overall pick in the 2009 draft to the Cavs two years ago, and this season Casspi is putting up just 4.0 PPG in 11.4 MPG.

The Cavs can tender a $3,313,480 qualifying offer this summer to retain their right to match offers for Casspi, but it doesn't appear likely they'll do so. Casspi may return to his native Israel play, as Finnan reported a few weeks ago.

Cryotherapy Enthusiast
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,417 Times in 2,008 Posts

That appendectomy puts a damper on the buyout for Caspi. Probably has a 4-6 week recovery time. It's going to be tough to find a team that wan't to sign him if he can't play until mid April and he has to get a buyout completed by next Friday be allowed in the playoffs.

Team Player Ovum Defender Champion Bubble Lanes Champion Mouse Blocks Champion halloween beatdown Champion Weave Champion Crazy Penguin Champion Redbeard's Treasure Champion Pirate Bubble Champion supergoat52's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SixPACK View Post
    Casspi only.

And damn Cratylus, I feel I have to scroll through your posts so quick at work otherwise people will think I'm insulating the bottom of my desk.
    Hahaha, I have to do the exact same thing. Not that I can complain about the sig though... but damn if my computer froze while scrolling by I think i might just yank the plug.