• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 NFL playoff thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Yes. Definitely. They'll be massive underdogs. I think Brady will put up points, but I'm not sure there's a defense left that can contain Atlanta's offense.

They are very difficult to cover. I think Atlanta can beat them. But, it is Tom Brady. It's hard to count him out, especially against a very suspect defense.

And Bill Belichick, although I can't stand him, is the greatest coach ever. If someone can figure a way to at least neutralize this offense. It's him. NE's defense is much better than Green Bay's. GB d is awful. Look how they covered today, guys were 5 yards open at times.
They will absolutely not be massive underdogs

Atlanta might even be favored. No way the spread is more than 3 either way

Also idk why everyone hates the patriots?

I absolutely adore the patriots. Might be my second favorite team. If it wasn't for the patriots the Yinzers might have 9 or 10 Super Bowls by now. God what a nightmare that would be. They've been the absolute kryptonite of the Yinzers and have done their part to take out the ratbirds a few times as well

Yinzers and ratbirds fans absolute despise the patriots. Any enemy of an enemy is a friend of mine.

Also Belicheck hates Art just as much as Browns fans do. We have that in common

Like I said, Brady will move the ball at will against the Steelers defense. Has already throw for over 200 yards. The Steelers secondary has been awful. They are going to get destroyed if they keep playing zone. It's not working dumb asses.

This game's proceedings demonstrate why the Patriots always win and other teams do not.

1) On first and goal from the 1 inch line, the Patriots would have sneaked it in. If it failed, the ball would still be at the 1 yard line at worst. 99.999% sure this would be their play call as should be the play call of every team hedging against the loss of yardage.

2) The Steelers' best player by far is Big Ben. The Steelers wasted snaps early on giving the ball to Bell to let him do his dancing behind the LOS. The Patriots welcomed it and he opportunity cost of those Bell runs was Roth throwing the ball on the Patriots. They should have come out 4 or 5 wide and flung it all around. Notice how the Steelers' offense moved the ball at will AFTER Bell went out because they put the ball in Roth's hands and let him fling it all over the place.

Terrible offensive gameplan to open, terrible play calling failing.

What a run by Blount. Carried 5 Steelers for 6 extra yards. Damn.

This game's proceedings demonstrate why the Patriots always win and other teams do not.

1) On first and goal from the 1 inch line, the Patriots would have sneaked it in. If it failed, the ball would still be at the 1 yard line at worst. 99.999% sure this would be their play call as should be the play call of every team hedging against the loss of yardage.

2) The Steelers' best player by far is Big Ben. The Steelers wasted snaps early on giving the ball to Bell to let him do his dancing behind the LOS. The Patriots welcomed it and he opportunity cost of those Bell runs was Roth throwing the ball on the Patriots. They should have come out 4 or 5 wide and flung it all around. Notice how the Steelers' offense moved the ball at will AFTER Bell went out because they put the ball in Roth's hands and let him fling it all over the place.

I think Tomlin is a pretty shitty head coach.

Not Steeler hate either. Does all he do is clap?

Not a shocker he's getting embarrassed by Belichick.

I absolutely adore the patriots. Might be my second favorite team. If it wasn't for the patriots the Yinzers might have 9 or 10 Super Bowls by now. God what a nightmare that would be. They've been the absolute kryptonite of the Yinzers and have done their part to take out the ratbirds a few times as well

Yinzers and ratbirds fans absolute despise the patriots. Any enemy of an enemy is a friend of mine.

I hate the Patriots and I cant shake my hate of Belicheck even though he was a huge class act during the move and refused to be part of it. Just old habits dying hard, but your logic is spot on.

Falcons will win, though.

People hate the Patriots because they are good, and because Belichick is an asshole.

I don't like them, I don't hate them with passion either. Indifferent over them. But I do enjoy them beating the shit out of Pittsburgh.

One thing I love about Belichick, he obviously hates the Steelers. 33-9, and he has Brady in the game still throwing the ball. He's saying fuck them.

The playoffs have been nothing but blowouts.

So, in a way, Browns were really playing playoff football most of the year.

They will absolutely not be massive underdogs

Atlanta might even be favored. No way the spread is more than 3 either way

They'll be the favorites. I don't expect them to be 10 point favorites. Vegas odd makers do love New England a lot. I think it could be 6, but maybe 3 is likely.

If Modell was wasn't such an asshole, we kept Belichick. Do we draft Brady maybe?

I don't know how much input Belichick had on that or not. But what if we drafted Brady, had that Ravens defense. It's pretty disgusting to think about it.

Boston sports fans and media

That's it.

If they were in...I don't know...Birmingham (which they almost were because no one in Boston gave a shit about them), I don't think people would care as much.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."