• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2016-2017 Around The NBA

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The Wolves are starting to find it and KAT is starting to feel it. That is the lone team fighting for the 8th seed that can give Golden State a headache. No, they can't win, but they can exploit their big weakness. Now, if they were to really go for it and make a trade for Butler....look out

Even if they get Butler, I don't think they have enough time to develop chemistry in order to give GS any real headaches.

Even if they get Butler, I don't think they have enough time to develop chemistry in order to give GS any real headaches.
No not this year. But next year.....

Speaking of Butler, if Utah got Jimmy I'd give them decent odds at beating Golden State. Exum, Hood, and Burks for Butler. Think it makes a lot of sense.

Another loss for Toronto last night. Toronto play Spurs and @ Memphis next 2 games. We should get a good 5-6 game gap on them and Boston this week for Number 1 seed.

How bad is the Western Conference?

The last place Lakers are 4.5 GB from the eighth seed.

How bad is the Western Conference?

The last place Lakers are 4.5 GB from the eighth seed.

West's #5 seed (Jazz) would also be #2 seed in the East and would be in a legit contention for that #1 seed.

West's #5 seed (Jazz) would also be #2 seed in the East and would be in a legit contention for that #1 seed.

Are you just looking at the records and comparing across; or are you saying the Jazz are an equivalent team to the Raptors and Celtics?

No idea what it could be, but exciting nonetheless.

giphy.gif

I keep seeing a lot of people say they're relocating to Seattle, or getting a new arena. No one knows.
I feel like the Jazz have one of the older arenas. Now could be a good time to announce a new arena.

Jazz are always in the top half of percentage of home attendance. No need for a relocation IMO.

Are you just looking at the records and comparing across; or are you saying the Jazz are an equivalent team to the Raptors and Celtics?

I was comparing the record. I think Jazz are a better team than Raptors/Celtics. I also think that if they had started the season in the Eastern Conference, there's a chance they'd currently have a better record than the Cavs (depending on the schedule).

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."