• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018 NBA Playoffs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I would pay so much fucking money for a reporter to ask KD if he plans to go to Houston next year if Golden State loses this series. Seriously, I am not rich but I think I might pay $1,000 to a reporter just to ask this question in a totally serious manner.
There's always Kickstarter. :dunno:

I can't stop watching the final play when Curry had a wide open shot.

Klay had such an obvious moving screen extending his arms on Harden allowing Curry to have the cleanest look of all clean looks. If he made that shot after the cheating moving screen, shame on the NBA. But thankfully it was a clank.

The ball was still in his hands when the light when off, so it wouldn't have counted anyway.

Rewatching this 4th, Ariza was an animal.

I'd give essentially anything to have all of Houston's role players. Tucker, Ariza, Gordon.

You swap those 3 out for JR Smith, Tristan Thompson and Kyle Korver and we probably sweep the Celtics.

even one of them would be a huge help.

Klay had such an obvious moving screen extending his arms on Harden allowing Curry to have the cleanest look of all clean looks. If he made that shot after the cheating moving screen, shame on the NBA. But thankfully it was a clank.

yeah, it looked like Klay was just grabbing him and forcing him out of the way.

look starting at throw in at 36 seconds on this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGrxzYFuvOY

That would have been on Tucker anyway. It was his mess up that Curry was that open. They were switching all screens and Tucker for some reason shaded towards Durant who was 40 feet from the rim with Ariza all over him instead of watching who his man, Draymond, was screening for. Gordon switched and Tucker was nowhere near the play, leaving Harden to try and guard 2 men.

Houston is getting demolished just like we did in the finals last year. And by the way, its not like we fucking sucked last year. We cruised to the finals.

Kyrie dropped 30 a game, and still get our brains beaten badly.

Jesus, this again. Look, we shot 12-44 from 3 in Game 3, a fluky and horrifyingly low percentage for us, while they shot 16-33, a hot percentage, and we were still winning with 50 seconds left in that game. If we win that game, it's 3-2, with every home team winning and Game 6 in Cleveland...we were a Korver 3 from the series being as tight as it could possibly be.

I get not being a homer, but I've seen way too many Cavs fans on this site being subjective not in favor of the Cavs, but AGAINST the Cavs. I've seen people say we still would have lost in 2015 if we had Love and Irving, even though we won 2 games, lost one in OT, and lost 3 others that were 5 point games or less in the 4th qtr, and then simply got exhausted because we had no bench because our bench was starting for injured starters. No objective basketball fan would make that claim...so why are some Cavs fans making that claim? I've seen Cavs fans say we would have lost in 2016 if Draymond played Game 5...the same Draymond that played 6 games in that series, and they went 3-3, meaning the Cavs were just as likely to win when Draymond played as the Warriors were (not to mention Love also missed a game, so that evens things out). And I've seen Cavs fans say we were "annihilated, destroyed, embarrassed" in 2017 even though, as I say above, we were a Korver 3 (or just a "bad" shooting game as opposed to a "horrifying" shooting game) away from that series being as tight as it could possibly be after 5 games (I've also seen Cavs fans say it took an all-time great offensive performance in Game 4 just to beat them once...no, it didn't...we won that game by close to 30, and could have missed 8 or 9 of those threes and not set any records and still beaten them...we didn't set records and beat them by only 1 point...plus we had Game 3 won even though our shooting was horrid).

Be objective and fair, but damn, do that for your own team, too. The Cavs beat them in 2016, were an injury or two away from beating them 2 out of 3 Finals, and a single shot away from being down 3-2 in 2017 with Game 6 in Cleveland. Golden State is really good, and I'm not making some grand prediction that we're gonna pound them this year if we play them, but we have a shot. Some of you need to quit slobbering all over them, man up, and see that we've played them pretty well so far.

He didn't get the shot off in time regardless

Steve Kerr saying because Iguodala wasn't playing, they ran out of gas.

Too bad you don't have 4 HOF'ers to tough through such trying times!

Such babies.

Meanwhile Houston only played 7 guys... Can't complain about being gassed when your core is filled with superstars who are 30 and under. And mostly just throw up garbage shots that go in.

I love Fake Klay.

if Houston wins by riding 7 guys. We will murder them in the next round.

I love Fake Klay.

if Houston wins by riding 7 guys. We will murder them in the next round.

/face palm

You guys have collectively lost your minds.

We are down to playing 8 btw. Clarkson played 4 minutes last game.

Cavs are creeping closer and closer to being a true contender as the playoffs go one. I hope by game 3 of the finals they figure out how to play lol

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."