• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns Adding to Game Day Experience

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
When I consider the elf, it's absolutely not with the thought of putting it on the helmet. Quite the opposite, actually. If the helmets get changed, I'd only be okay with MAYBE numbers.

If you're going to embrace your heritage as an organization, go all-in and embrace the vintage look.

The concept of an end zone full of drunk shit heads being a tough end of the field for opponents to hear.

Nothing wrong with designated fan sections, but not enough execution in terms of making it a thing or leading the marketing behind it

The stadium doesn't allow drunken shithead. The Dawg Pound is a marketing tool not an aggregate persona of the people in the end zone of the stadium anymore.

Hell, I learned what pot smelled like in December of 1986 in the Dawg Pound. Those days are long gone.

I cant stand the elf. Giving people another reason to mock us. Fantastic.

I cant stand the elf. Giving people another reason to mock us. Fantastic.

Its going to take at least another decade or two of the older generations to die off and for the millennials to become the prime customer base of the Browns. That's is when the stupid elf will die off because nobody will have any attachment to it.

Unfortunately, at that point, most likely the popularity of the Browns will take a big hit because millennials have only seen the Browns lose. And most likely at that point the Cavs will be the #1 sports team in town.

It's going to be divided between so many people from so many different age groups.

I like the elf, my little cousin likes the elf and my grandpa like the elf. My brother (same age) and my dad both dislike the elf.

I am for a elf/dog logo. My brother wants a dog only. My grandpa likes both. My dad wants to stick to helmet.

Age really doesn't matter. It's just all about what you prefer/like.

Change it to a damn toilet paper roll and call him Rick Rollie, I don't care, I just don't want our logo to be a helmet anymore.

It's going to be divided between so many people from so many different age groups.

I like the elf, my little cousin likes the elf and my grandpa like the elf. My brother (same age) and my dad both dislike the elf.

I am for a elf/dog logo. My brother wants a dog only. My grandpa likes both. My dad wants to stick to helmet.

Age really doesn't matter. It's just all about what you prefer/like.

Change it to a damn toilet paper roll and call him Rick Rollie, I don't care, I just don't want our logo to be a helmet anymore.
Elf riding a dog has my vote

Keep the helmet as the logo. Its the only thing I know. The elf, the dog, they're cool secondary logos.

If our franchise was in a better place, our helmet logo would be praised on how legendary it is.

The stadium doesn't allow drunken shithead. The Dawg Pound is a marketing tool not an aggregate persona of the people in the end zone of the stadium anymore.

Hell, I learned what pot smelled like in December of 1986 in the Dawg Pound. Those days are long gone.
Lets not forget that a big reason why they don't allow all that anymore was that day when drunken shitheads decided to throw piss-filled plastic bottles at the refs on the field and they forfeited a game. That kind of accelerated the team's policies in that regard, for better or worse.

Last edited:
Lets not forget that a big reason why they don't allow all that anymore was that day when drunken shitheads decided to throw piss-filled plastic bottles at the refs on the field and they forfeited a game. That kind of accelerated the team's policies in that regard, for better or worse.

That's on the NFL. They botched that in such a historically bad fashion that they really should have been the one who took the black eye there.

Every official involved in that fiasco should have been suspended for a year.

Stuff like that has happened in every city and with every team.

This will sound funny but also 9/11 made the NFL more of a "police state" sort of thing. I've seen people thrown out of the Dawg Pound for bringing in Liquor, etc. They have security cameras installed every where just to combat that. It really is dumb.

What about a helmet ON the helmet? Day bow bow

Just to add a dimension to this discussion, the "Best Seller" list for the Browns teamshop is about half Brownie when you remove jerseys from the equation. It appears that Brownie the Elf fans are speaking with their wallet.

So, this is the Director of Art for the Browns. Now this could be absolutely nothing. But thought I would pass it along as he has been saying new stuff is coming (I believe referencing the elf):

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."