• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kawhi ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ozcavs89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Any chance we can clear enough space to have a shot at landing kawhi for next season? Provided lebron stays, that is a truly destructive partnership. He looks done at the spurs

Any chance we can clear enough space to have a shot at landing kawhi for next season? Provided lebron stays, that is a truly destructive partnership. He looks done at the spurs

He has some serious physical issues and nobody knows what’s wrong with his quad

He has some serious physical issues and nobody knows what’s wrong with his quad
Seems more of a relationship breakdown..i know we got burnt with an injured player with I.T , but a fit leanord and lebron would be too much for even gsw to contend with

Multiple reports I have read made it sound like his uncle has been advising him to get out of SA and into a bigger market team to increase his marketing presence/$$.

IF this is truly the case, then that means probably not!

Multiple reports I have read made it sound like his uncle has been advising him to get out of SA and into a bigger market team to increase his marketing presence/$$.

IF this is truly the case, then that means probably not!
Bigger market team can also be big market player. Playing with lebron will get him more national exposure than going anywhere else. A genuine superstar playing alongside the king can generate the same money than if they were playing for the knicks or lakers

I seriously think our Brooklyn pick + Cedi + whatever gets it done. We're the only contending team with a potential top 8 pick in this season's deep ass draft. And if it does, and if he heals properly, Boston will be regretting that trade for a long, long time.

I seriously think our Brooklyn pick + Cedi + whatever gets it done. We're the only contending team with a potential top 8 pick in this season's deep ass draft. And if it does, and if he heals properly, Boston will be regretting that trade for a long, long time.
Philly can possibly one up our offer, but it'll take balls.

And I'm talking Fultz, Covington, Lakers pick

But then again Spurs have Murray and should be committed to him.

Philly can possibly one up our offer, but it'll take balls.

And I'm talking Fultz, Covington, Lakers pick

But then again Spurs have Murray and should be committed to him.

I think they will be concerned with getting Lebron with Cap space, and in the meantime we swoop in with our offer and get Kawhi

I think they will be concerned with getting Lebron with Cap space, and in the meantime we swoop in with our offer and get Kawhi
That'll be our best bet.

I'm willing to trade Cedi, Zizic, Brooklyn's pick, 2nd round picks, Nance, whatever, everything should be on table except the obvious LeBron and Love.

Kawhi is something very cool to dream about, but his 'posse' scares the shit outta me.

I have a feeling this is drastically unrealistic.

I hope I am very wrong, but I fear not because we are talking about one of the top 5 players in the NBA here...One of the top 2 Two-Way players in the entire league. Not some D-less flashy point guard (Kyrie).

I have a feeling this is drastically unrealistic.

I hope I am very wrong, but I fear not because we are talking about one of the top 5 players in the NBA here...One of the top 2 Two-Way players in the entire league. Not some D-less flashy point guard (Kyrie).

Straight up it is but this assumes Kawhi and San Antonio have genuine irreconcilable differences.

You trade anything we have for Kawhi Leonard ... period. Go for broke at this point..

You trade anything we have for Kawhi Leonard ... period. Go for broke at this point..
What do think is the most likely scenario that this all plays out like, do the Cavs have a chance (assuming LeBron stays), and what would it most likely take as far a trade package for the Cavs to get Kawhi?

@InBoobieWeTrust , please do drop you opinion on this too.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."