• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

OSU recruit better than Lebron...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Style

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
...in total points scored for his high school career:
Jon Diebler scored 44 points in the Rams’ 90-64 win over visiting Norwalk on Friday and surpassed Jay Burson as the all-time scoring leader in Ohio High School Athletic Association history with 2,960 career points.
http://www.bucknuts.com/news/story.php?article=620

This cat's averaging 43 points a game his senior year. I haven't see him play, but he's supposed to have a game like Pistol Pete's. Another win for Matta, getting this kid.

Last edited:
Overrated...he will probably never start. He should have went to a mid major school.

He has a stroke, but he will never be able to create at that level or play defense at that level.

His brother went somewhere mid major, I forget the school, but his career will be like his as a fair projection. They are the same player.

RCF has the best Buckeye forum in the world. I wouldn't even consider looking at another board.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Mac aka The Truth said:
Overrated...he will probably never start. He should have went to a mid major school.

He has a stroke, but he will never be able to create at that level or play defense at that level.

His brother went somewhere mid major, I forget the school, but his career will be like his as a fair projection. They are the same player.
I guess we'll find out. You're also not a fan of Dallas Lauderdale.

yea, DaJuan Wagner was good in High School as well...

James said:
yea, DaJuan Wagner was good in High School as well...
DaJuan Wagner was good in College as well. I could care less if Diebler has a good pro career, unless he's playing for the Cavs of course. :)

your talking pro before this guy has walked across the stage, if CDT came across the "OSU Signs..." would you be all over him as well? pipe dreams my friend, pipe dreams.

Dallas is lazy and doesn't work hard at all. He has the size and potential to be a monster, but he barely does anything in the weak WRC. I can't see him doing much at OSU unless they can turn his work ethic around.

Diebler plays DIV or DIII basketball I beleive. The competition is weak and it's a rarity to see a 6'7'' kid that can move a little bit and shoot as well as he does.

I dont know what he has done on the AAU circuit, but I cant imagine it has been much. I think he would have had a good career at a Miami of Ohio or a MAC type school. Even Butler in the Horizon would have been a great choice for him.

I cant ever see him playing until maybe his Junior year at best for marginal minutes.

You are such a freaking hater. Grow up.

How? Why don't you just go back to EAYOR and beg for a mod job, because obviously posting isn't your best suite here.

Those are honest opinions, I happen to be a fan of OSU basketball you moron, so it is not hating.

Ive played against Dallas. I know Diebler's brother through basketball.

Get a clue before you talk.

How? Why don't you just go back to EAYOR and beg for a mod job, because obviously posting isn't your best suite here.

Those are honest opinions, I happen to be a fan of OSU basketball you moron, so it is not hating.

Ive played against Dallas. I know Diebler's brother through basketball.

Get a clue before you talk.

Im sure Demarcus Nelson should have gone to Sac State instead of Duke because he didnt play against you and didnt average 50 points a game. Im sure that all the players in the Big Ten averaged more 40 points a game.

You rip on OSU all the freaking time.

What you said about Chris Wells was right on the mark, mod.

Your just jealous that you play for a crap school and dont have the talent of this kid. 40 points a game is unreal and you cant accept that.

And you played against him. Well your 22 and hes 17-18, can you subtract. There is a huge difference in the development of a kid physically in 4 years, let a lone how much his game improves.

IM NOT HATING ON ANYBODY!

God, get a clue.

Im a OSU basketball fan..WHAT PART ABOUT THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!

You can ask anybody that has been around Dallas, they will all say the same thing. The guy has monster potential, but he is lazy at times and his work ethic isnt the best in the world. How is that hating?

And as far as Deibler...Im not mad at anything he has done. He has had an amazing career. I said the kid has stroke and can move pretty good for a kid his size. But he is still skinny, he is still not the quickest guy in the world and he will struggle against the talent in the Big Ten. The guys at that level are freaks as athletes.

At the same time, he could have had a pretty darn good career if he had went to a Butler or MAC type school.

Where I am as a basketball player is irrelevent. God didnt bless me with 6'7'' height. Im not a natural athlete. I had to work pretty hard to get where I am as a player. Im farther along than a good percentage of basketball players. I could have went DI but Im not going to sit for two years then get marginal time my last two years. There isnt a whole lot of room for 6'3'' 2 guards who don't have the best athleticism in the world. Id much rather play for a couple of years, get my degree and move onto my career. The point of bringing me up just shows how childish you really are and how worthless of a poster you are.

I didnt bother reading your post past the 3rd line when you said you werent hating.

Dont be jealous that dame hasnt been good in anything in decades. :chuckles: But wait, this one year they had a good b-ball team. :thumbdown

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."