• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Series #18 :: CLE v KC : June 2-4

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will you cry when Santana is gone next year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Santana tailor made DP ball to kill early momentum for the Cowboy Ace.

Putting the extra innings to good use and listening to other announcers for once, and damn does the KC telecast crew suck!!

Sitting here talking about yoga for a whole inning lol

Oh my Tomlin is wheelin and dealin, the Indians can't waste this start!!! This could be the one win that wins the divison!!!

Brantley is 7-8 on steals, dude has been excellent this season. 3-3 today and Santana still fucking sucks.

In all seriousness, this team is allergic to being more than 4 games above .500. Frank Underwood and Peyton Manning were even talking about it on the broadcast. Watch them get blasted by Kansas City all series long and be right back to where they were before winning 4 out of 5.

That's baseball, I guess, but I'm really hoping they got on a tear here shortly. I'm afraid to look at our record within the division, I'm guessing it's mediocre af.

Brantley is 7-8 on steals, dude has been excellent this season. 3-3 today and Santana still fucking sucks.

Yeah, at this rate, Santana will be able to re-sign with the Indians on a very "team friendly" deal.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."