• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cleveland Browns 2018 Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
From multiple people around the team, it wasn’t coaching with Cam. He was beyond lazy and just didn’t give a shit while he was here.

He was the least in-shape player the Browns have had since Ted Washington. And even Washington busted his ass while here.

Shame. One of the guys I wanted the browns to keep. The Viking player the Browns picked up hasn’t even played a snap yet. While Nassib is making an impact.

This is why I don't think Dorsey and Gregg Williams seem like they are on the same page especially when it comes to the D-line. It would be odd to give up depth like Nassib when he played the most snaps for a DE on this team last year. There was alot of last minute turnover in the D-line which was probably the strongest unit last season.

If Gregg was on board with the new guys I would also think he would have been ready to unleash them more than he has currently.

First round picks fail when you do not have the coaching talent to develop players.

Simple stuff.
Seriously? This was the laziest half-ass play I've ever seen out of a lineman. To hell with actually making the effort to use your technique and drop back so let's just use our size to hold and tackle a player.

Blatant penalty that went uncalled. If this was legal, the league would be filled with 6'8 hulking linemen who would just throw D-linemen around all day.

Apparently that Josh Tep personal trainer guy who got "famous" in 2014 is claiming to be the one who was filming Gordon when he tweaked his hammy. LOL

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."